Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 12, 2023
Syria
Why dont cubecraft add a new game i mean we all test all games and complete every thing we just need new explores like block party is so easy to make and so fun all will like it !

Reactions: Fadelicious

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why dont cubecraft add a new game i mean we all test all games and complete every thing we just need new explores like block party is so easy to make and so fun all will like it !
Hello there keyword31643429,

Not too sure what you're referring to by new games, but I am sure CubeCraft will add more new games as time goes by. As of now, we have already all the games we need to play. For example, a variety of people play Skywwar and Eggwars while others play Battle Arena, Minerware, Capture The Flag, etc. You just need to give them sometimes and I am sure they will add more fun games in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: keyword31643429

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
hive has block party, and they have implemented it better than cubecraft ever will in 80 million years

D

Deleted member 511644

Moved to feedback and suggestions :)
If you wish this suggestion to be for Java/Bedrock only, you can always change the prefix :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom