Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
You have all probably heard about The Hive getting shut down. It’s really sad since the server was known for their hide and seek game. I was a part of that community too and I think it’d be great to add the game on CubeCraft. People really competed for that game and it had a real hide and seek community, is what my friend said who was #2 on the leaderboards there. Since The Hive is gone I think CubeCraft would get more players if the game was added since those players from there can come and play it on CubeCraft. If it’s not a good idea let me know why!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, i remeber playing this game when i was younger and i really liked it. would like to see it on cubecraft :3

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Heya! I'd love to see this game mode in-game, BUT, I do know that CubeCraft mainly focuses on creating unique game modes, I’m sure they won’t just add the hide and seek like The Hive had to CubeCraft. Anyway, I think it would be nice to see a kind of hide and seek on CubeCraft as well, just only with its own unique twist.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya! I'd love to see this game mode in-game, BUT, I do know that Cubecraft mainly focuses on creating unique game modes, I’m sure they won’t just add the Hide and seek like the Hive had to CubeCraft. Anyway, I think it would be nice to see a kind of hide and seek on cubecraft, just only with its own twist.
I totally agree with you!

Reactions: YeaUhm

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
wow thanks for reminding me :c i miss the server.

the hive had fun gamemodes, and one of my favorite was hide and seek for sure!
Yeah :(( I was mostly playing murder in mineville (mimv) and was on leaderboards but whenever I got bored of that I went to hide and seek :(

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom