Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
You have all probably heard about The Hive getting shut down. It’s really sad since the server was known for their hide and seek game. I was a part of that community too and I think it’d be great to add the game on CubeCraft. People really competed for that game and it had a real hide and seek community, is what my friend said who was #2 on the leaderboards there. Since The Hive is gone I think CubeCraft would get more players if the game was added since those players from there can come and play it on CubeCraft. If it’s not a good idea let me know why!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, i remeber playing this game when i was younger and i really liked it. would like to see it on cubecraft :3

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Heya! I'd love to see this game mode in-game, BUT, I do know that CubeCraft mainly focuses on creating unique game modes, I’m sure they won’t just add the hide and seek like The Hive had to CubeCraft. Anyway, I think it would be nice to see a kind of hide and seek on CubeCraft as well, just only with its own unique twist.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya! I'd love to see this game mode in-game, BUT, I do know that Cubecraft mainly focuses on creating unique game modes, I’m sure they won’t just add the Hide and seek like the Hive had to CubeCraft. Anyway, I think it would be nice to see a kind of hide and seek on cubecraft, just only with its own twist.
I totally agree with you!

Reactions: YeaUhm

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
wow thanks for reminding me :c i miss the server.

the hive had fun gamemodes, and one of my favorite was hide and seek for sure!
Yeah :(( I was mostly playing murder in mineville (mimv) and was on leaderboards but whenever I got bored of that I went to hide and seek :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom