Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
i think that we should have a castle defense game. like there are 6 people defending, and 6 attacking. the defenders have 10 minutes to build a defense (can use redstone) and then they attackers attack. bows are 1 hit kills

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop

Attachments

• 2014-03-19_06.47.22.png
    2014-03-19_06.47.22.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 158

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
What would the attackers be doing during this time? Also, I believe 10 minuites is too short a time to build anything decent. Do they start off with materials? Do they gather them? The attackers, do they have to get their own armour/weapons? Why not have 2 castles that each team has say 20-25 minuites to make and then they go at each other? Please elaborate on your idea, it can't be explained completely in 3 sentences.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
What would the attackers be doing during this time? Also, I believe 10 minuites is too short a time to build anything decent. Do they start off with materials? Do they gather them? The attackers, do they have to get their own armour/weapons? Why not have 2 castles that each team has say 20-25 minuites to make and then they go at each other? Please elaborate on your idea, it can't be explained completely in 3 sentences.
20-25 minutes is to long a time for only 10 players, the games would take forever, and if anybody wanted to play the game, they'd have to wait forever, or the server would have to make a bunch of servers, which cost money, has potential, but needs some, as Claudia said, more elaborating.
I do like that type of idea though, I think it would be VERY enjoyable, but needs more work just 25 seconds of thought...:p

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
during those 10 minutes the attackers have time to scout out the area and come up with a battle plan (the defenders cannot see the attackers chat and vice versa) the defenders have creative mode, but are NOT allowed to use obsidian or TNT. the creative mode would have to have a lot of restrictions :P. as for the armor and weapons of the attacker, either they mine for iron/diamonds, or they start with a chest that has 6 unique armor and weapon sets?

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
It Would be Cool If During The Build Time The Attackers Had To Gather Resources To Craft Armour And Weapons And Enchanting Tables And They Had To Build A Farm Fr Food And Stuff. But They Could Start With A Kit i.e Miner lvl.1 (wooden pickaxe) Or Builder.

Reactions: cheetos192
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom