Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
Was just thinking whether or not to walk into the road or put this up. Don't worry Im on a private road with 6 houses (no suicide reference intended)

Factions? probably been mentioned too many times to count but still may be a good idea.

Kits ability to get exclusive kits from donating or getting in cubelets I'm not sure whether or not this is against EULA

And some sort of bow strategy game?? Similar to that in minerware apart from other teams can not pass from other sides so u can specifically work on long distance bow shots. Also if they try and get over to to other side they get teleported back to their spawn. If any other BIG servers have a game similar plz can u guys tell me thanks

Can certain games be copy righted?? So egg wars being copy righted

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Was just thinking whether or not to walk into the road or put this up. Don't worry Im on a private road with 6 houses (no suicide reference intended)

Factions? probably been mentioned too many times to count but still may be a good idea.

Kits ability to get exclusive kits from donating or getting in cubelets I'm not sure whether or not this is against EULA

And some sort of bow strategy game?? Similar to that in minerware apart from other teams can not pass from other sides so u can specifically work on long distance bow shots. Also if they try and get over to to other side they get teleported back to their spawn. If any other BIG servers have a game similar plz can u guys tell me thanks

Can certain games be copy righted?? So egg wars being copy righted
1.Soon tm
2.It is against the EULA
3.You could just play duels and play until you get archer duel, or if youhave a rank chose the archer duel. Also just saying you want an archer gametype is not saying much, could you say your though about how this would work?
Cube does not like to copy that much.

SSK101

Jul 29, 2016
yeah first it is against EULA cough cough (pay to win)
and also factions isn't original and cube craft only really like original ideas!
They would probs have to create a much different factions but i honestly don't think it will ever happen sry
SSK101:cube_light:

SSK101

Jul 29, 2016
u said never new the egg wars is origional
i know all there games are

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom