Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ollierugbystar445

Aug 15, 2016
My first game idea and it's just rough. Game name:launchers
Objective:to get to the other players base and blow up there nuke then all enemy's die
Weapons:rocket laucher 5 damage pistol 3 damage knife 3 damage
Buff: it's set in space so they have an anti gravity so double jump
Amour:leather but resource pack makes it a space suit

Map: looking for someone to make a map 2 main planted were nukes kept then whatever you want to design

N

Nikboo

I am confused with what your trying to say here. So if the nuke is planted within a designated zone in the others players base then how do the other teams players survive? Do they just have to be far away from the nuke?

This sounds a bit like Cops and Crims from Hypixel and Cubecraft doesn't copy games from other servers as it tries to stay unique.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Sounds cool. Try explaining it more. It sounds like a cross of cops and crims and galaxy wars from h7pixel

ollierugbystar445

Aug 15, 2016
Alright so the nuke is a tower then people get into the tower and hit it with a gun or knife to destroy it the amour can have special abilities and then you once you've killed enough people you can go blaster God which is a big space ship you can control to eliminate the nuke quicker

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
This seems to me like the game search and destroy mineplex obce had. Mineplex is also thinking of adding it back. It was a very similar concept.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Believe it or not, I can explain this guy's suggestion better than him. Basically, there are two teams, each team has a tower, people get into it to attack the nuke, and when your team has enough kills you can call the "God" War destruction machine to help destory the nuke. When the enemy nuke is destroyed, you win.
Maybe the nuke has like an health bar like blockwars. No you know what this is basically blockwars with God being a machine gun and jetpacks and spacesuits and abilites and tekkitcraft and whatnot

"blaster God which is a big space ship"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom