Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nonolegrand

Member
Nov 25, 2020
1
0
2
Did u know UHC and UHC run ?
Its a famous game on Java platform but on the server Ps4 0 server have already created this .Cube craft is the best ps4 server and I think u should add uhc to get more player. Uhc run and uhc basic is my favorite game ( after egg wars ) and I think I’m not alone. So please add this new game pleeeaaaassse

Cube craft are the best 💪
 

TnAdan_

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2020
172
516
124
20
Brazil
an UCH(ultra hardcore) mode would be very fun! if the cubecraft team think about it, it would be the first featured server to have this game, but is a bit hard to do for the following reasons

1. need a world generation for every new game
2. as it will be a pretty big world, the servers would need an upgrade
 

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
The only thing I will say is that CubeCraft is a mini game server where the games do not take long. It is possible and sounds like a good idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FiredMercury21

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
1,717
8,727
384
21
Beverly Hills
Well, UHC got removed on Java a few years ago due to the lack of players playing the game, though it could work since we'd be the first to have it on Bedrock then.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom