Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nonolegrand

Nov 25, 2020
Did u know UHC and UHC run ?
Its a famous game on Java platform but on the server Ps4 0 server have already created this .Cube craft is the best ps4 server and I think u should add uhc to get more player. Uhc run and uhc basic is my favorite game ( after egg wars ) and I think I’m not alone. So please add this new game pleeeaaaassse

Cube craft are the best 💪

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
an UCH(ultra hardcore) mode would be very fun! if the cubecraft team think about it, it would be the first featured server to have this game, but is a bit hard to do for the following reasons

1. need a world generation for every new game
2. as it will be a pretty big world, the servers would need an upgrade

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
The only thing I will say is that CubeCraft is a mini game server where the games do not take long. It is possible and sounds like a good idea.

Reactions: FiredMercury21

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Well, UHC got removed on Java a few years ago due to the lack of players playing the game, though it could work since we'd be the first to have it on Bedrock then.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom