Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
About the kits, Druid is free and has better armor, the same perks and a sword that's only a bit weaker than the Assasin Kit, which costs money? Not really that cool

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
About the kits, Druid is free and has better armor, the same perks and a sword that's only a bit weaker than the Assasin Kit, which costs money? Not really that cool
If this gets added, halo will decide if there should be one kits or multiple..

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I don't think you need to tag them twice, due to the fact that they are busy and maybe they have like 50 Alerts.

About the kits: Assassin: Should get an Invisibility Potion for a short time (20-30 secs, depends), because he assassinates.
Knight: Iron Armor + Sword is way better than other kits, Knight should get Stone Sword and leather/Chain Armor
Archer: Iron Sword? Nope. Wooden Sword seems better. 32 Arrows.
Mage: It's a Mage! MOAR POTIONS! 1 Potion of Harming (Tier I), 1 Potion of Slowness (30 secs), 1 Potion of Healing (Tier I)
Tank: Seems alright, Protection I? Debatable.
Pyromaniac: Flint&Steel, because, duh. Wooden Sword with Fire Aspect I, alright, Diamond Armor!? I'd rather give him Chainmail Armor
with the Chainmail Chestplate having Fire Protection III
Executioner: Gonna Execute. Wooden Sword Sharp II Special Effects: ( Strength and Slowness for the first 15 Seconds of the game) Definitely
no Diamond Armor, either, Chain Helmet and Chest, Iron Legs and Boots.
Shadow Archer: Can't even see him coming. Invisibility II (So there aren't any particles) for 45 Secs, Bow with Unbreaking I and Power I, 16
Arrows, Stone Sword and Leather Armor (Hope It's possible to make the kit be invisible WITH armor, if not then No armor
but stronger weapons)

Reactions: Younisco

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Seems like a nice game; I really enjoy straight up PvP with a small twist :) I have a feeling that this game would get more and more intense by the minute.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I think I already replied, but whateva. :

I think it would be a great edition. This new idea would be great for PvP practice, or for just the fun of it. I think there should be leader boards for this as well though, so you can see who is really the BEST PvP'er (Because everyone gets the same stuff) It would also be fun, to see your teammates leave and go, as you kill them. Another suggestion to this is party mode (Say MAX is 2-4). So if you want to be with your friend everytime, and you don't get split up, you'll be in "party mode" that will put you (2-4) players always on the same team. (unless they die ofc)

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I don't think you need to tag them twice, due to the fact that they are busy and maybe they have like 50 Alerts.

About the kits: Assassin: Should get an Invisibility Potion for a short time (20-30 secs, depends), because he assassinates.
Knight: Iron Armor + Sword is way better than other kits, Knight should get Stone Sword and leather/Chain Armor
Archer: Iron Sword? Nope. Wooden Sword seems better. 32 Arrows.
Mage: It's a Mage! MOAR POTIONS! 1 Potion of Harming (Tier I), 1 Potion of Slowness (30 secs), 1 Potion of Healing (Tier I)
Tank: Seems alright, Protection I? Debatable.
Pyromaniac: Flint&Steel, because, duh. Wooden Sword with Fire Aspect I, alright, Diamond Armor!? I'd rather give him Chainmail Armor
with the Chainmail Chestplate having Fire Protection III
Executioner: Gonna Execute. Wooden Sword Sharp II Special Effects: ( Strength and Slowness for the first 15 Seconds of the game) Definitely
no Diamond Armor, either, Chain Helmet and Chest, Iron Legs and Boots.
Shadow Archer: Can't even see him coming. Invisibility II (So there aren't any particles) for 45 Secs, Bow with Unbreaking I and Power I, 16
Arrows, Stone Sword and Leather Armor (Hope It's possible to make the kit be invisible WITH armor, if not then No armor
but stronger weapons)
Kits just don't seem like a good idea. CCG has no "Vanilla Pvp" in a sense. There is no gamemode (yet) where everyone gets the same stuff, and fights.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Kits just don't seem like a good idea. CCG has no "Vanilla Pvp" in a sense. There is no gamemode (yet) where everyone gets the same stuff, and fights.
Very true. We need a pure PvP game.

The bad thing is, if this game were to be added, it would attract a ton of hackers...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Very true. We need a pure PvP game.

The bad thing is, if this game were to be added, it would attract a ton of hackers...
Hackers, more reports, more mods do their job. ;)

But still, no successful server has no hackers.. They'll eventually get caught..

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
Just two kits? Swordsman and Bowman?

A swordsman has an iron sword and full iron armour.

A bowman has a bow, 16 arrows, a wooden sword and full leather armour.

then it will come down to skill more than whatever kit someone has chosen.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Just two kits? Swordsman and Bowman?

A swordsman has an iron sword and full iron armour.

A bowman has a bow, 16 arrows, a wooden sword and full leather armour.

then it will come down to skill more than whatever kit someone has chosen.
Even then, there are ways that it is not COMPLETELY equal. There's no point to this game if there are kits. You might as well just socially organize an event on Kit-pvp if there are kits.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom