Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Arbush

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I have an idea for a mini game for Cubecraft, I think that a fallen kingdom will be a good idea to enrich the server and bring in more people, I hope this idea will appeal to some and may -be who knows that fallen kingdom will see the light of day on our favorite server :)

Arbush

Mar 5, 2021
What is fallen kingdom?
Here is the principle of the Fallen kingdom:

Each team must build achievements on a basis of 30 * 30.
It cannot place any blocks outside its base (except for exceptions see rules)
The goal is to build the achievements as quickly as possible in order to be able to attack the opponent's base and to control the opponent's vault room for at least X min (I would say 5 so that it is neither too simple nor too complex).
There is 1 flag (8 barière and 4 wool of the team color) per base at the start of the game.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

The goal is to build the achievements as quickly as possible in order to be able to attack the opponent's base and to control the opponent's vault room for at least X min (I would say 5 so that it is neither too simple nor too complex).
There is 1 flag (8 barière and 4 wool of the team color) per base at the start of the game.
Im not particularly sure but this sounds quite similar to ctf or core (a java game)

Reactions: Dualninja

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Similar to that winter gamemode? Where you place buildings and have to protect your HQ? Like a Clash of Clans 4v4 thing?

Arbush

Mar 5, 2021
Similar to that winter gamemode? Where you place buildings and have to protect your HQ? Like a Clash of Clans 4v4 thing?
The bases are predefined by Cubecraft and the goal is to destroy the base of others, it's quite similar to Clash but without powers, you have to farm and be the best team of 4

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom