Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jayeshverma

Dec 14, 2020
Hi! I have come up with an New Game Idea
In this Game There will be a City(Name-Cubecraft City) in which players will have their own jobs there will be plots and stock trading players will choose their jobs like Property Dealer who will sell players propert or plot to other players and he will take his commission
2) Car Seller He will sell cars to other people
3)Builder if someone buys a plot he will send his workers and they will make a house
4) Petrol Pump After Sometime the fuel of car will finish and they will go to petrol pump to refill
Tip: Let the players choose prices of petrol and property dealers to take more or less commission And sAme wirh Builders
5) Stock Trader you can take real stocks and change their names so that it is Fair
And You Can add Many More jobs but You should not have Any NPC's So that it is fun

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I have come up with an New Game Idea
In this Game There will be a City(Name-Cubecraft City) in which players will have their own jobs there will be plots and stock trading players will choose their jobs like Property Dealer who will sell players propert or plot to other players and he will take his commission
2) Car Seller He will sell cars to other people
3)Builder if someone buys a plot he will send his workers and they will make a house
4) Petrol Pump After Sometime the fuel of car will finish and they will go to petrol pump to refill
Tip: Let the players choose prices of petrol and property dealers to take more or less commission And sAme wirh Builders
5) Stock Trader you can take real stocks and change their names so that it is Fair
And You Can add Many More jobs but You should not have Any NPC's So that it is fun
Thats a really good suggestion is it like a RP style game idea or?

Reactions: jayeshverma

Nacio

Jun 7, 2017
Lublin, Poland
This idea sounds like a Real Life mode for me, it probably would be funny to play but it'd also take a lot of Developers time to make a mode like that happen. Also I've never seen CubeCraft to have any mode that has plots, these would require a lot of disk space and probably moderation too.

TL;DR: I like the idea, but I can't imagine how it could be implemented 😛

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom