• yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • no

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
Michael myers....... what is Michael myers is when 1 person start with a wood sword and try to kill othere players in the map. lets say 1 player die they can watch the game or leave. the last person will get wood sword so they can fight it out

let me know if I explain well

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
the lack of detail really is not leading me into wanting this gamemode. That fact the description is nearly only 2 lines of text. I sadly have to vote no.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
This is basically ender...
I don't like this. Also add more detail to the game idea.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
the lack of detail really is not leading me into wanting this gamemode. That fact the description is nearly only 2 lines of text. I sadly have to vote no.
I wouldn't say that I would support it; I mean, like Bleached_Ramen said, there is a severe lack of detail. You could make it so that every "lesser" person gets to choose from some okay kits, while the "higher" person gets to choose from some more powerful kits. The two sides, after 5 minutes, will either win or lose depending on which side has more kills.

I like my suggestion; what do you guys think?

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
Its to much like hide and seek and ender even though ender is over now but maybe something like Run from the beast would be a better description of that and if you don't know what run from the beast is then it is a game mode that you run from one person tring to kill you you have to reach the end by doing parkour and at the end of the very long parkour is an area that you can kill the beast. so -1

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I just got an idea with your suggestion of a new game mode.

Your example: Basically pvp.

My idea: A player has a wood sword and maybe some gear, after killing a few players his armor and/or gear will SLOWLY be getting upgraded, such as having enchants or a diamond sword/armor. Obviously, there would be a player who is really good and never dies, well every 1h-5h the game restarts, maybe even just every 30min. every level will/should be put with other players of the same level OR close.

Like this, if you think I got a good idea. <3

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I don't like this idea, it is very similar to a few other games and a very plain idea. If you could elaborate more, maybe I could give a more constructive opinion?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom