Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JNRfreedYT

Member
Mar 27, 2022
1
0
2
24
I really think cubecraft should make a uhc game mode no bedrock servers really have it and I think a lot of people would play it as it’s a pvp based game
 

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
73
100
34
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
UHC is a gamemode that requires a lot of resources to build properly and correctly. All other recent servers that have added UHC as their main gamemode have not seen great success so I do not believe Cubecraft will be any different from that.
Overall, UHC isn't the type of game Cubecraft would add as it takes around 20 - 30 minutes to finish a round of UHC as well......
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom