Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This gamemode is based on an idea from @Mirriya named the same.

General Idea
The map is somewhat square and divided into four parts (for old players, like moneywars) in each of these parts one team will be stated. The separation will be with a big kind of fog where players can't walk trough and where the fog stands will be no-mans land. After 10 min the fog will slowly rise and the kingdoms will see each other and try to be the last one standing.

Game mechanics
Every kingdom has a castle (duh), this castle doesn't have to be a Middle Ages one. If the map were modern themed. The castle would be modern themed obviously! In each castle there will be a treasure room with a golden block in, this block grants you eternal life in the form of regeneration after death. (Cool way of saying respawning) This golden block will have a pre placed defence layer (see picture)
2020-05-04_10.29.00.png
Before the fog risen and the battle begins, you will have 10 minutes to gather resources. This can be done by going down the mines of the kingdom. In these mines you'll find all ores, but for the more valuable ores you'll have to go deeper/further in the mine but the more valuable the resources get, the more mobs (zombies) will try to kill you. When mining the less valuable ores (coal/iron) you'll be left in peace.

When you go mining you can go to get resources for a better sword and armour but you could also choose to get a bucket of water and make obsidian! Teamwork will be the key to success!

Kits
For now, I have only made five kits:
A set of non-enchanted leather amour with a stone sword and a stone pickaxe both without any enchantments.
Leather armour with a chain chestplate, non-enchanted. A wooded sword and an iron pickaxe with unbreaking II and efficiency I.
Leather helmet and pants, and chain chestplate and chain boots with feather falling II. A stone sword and a wooded pickaxe with efficiency II. Plus two jump II pots (90s)
Chain helmet and boots, iron chestplate and leather pants. Stone tools (Sword and Pickaxe) non-enchanted. And a stick with knockback II
Leather set with chain chestplate all enchanted with unbreaking I. Wooded sword and stone pickaxe efficiency I. 3 villager egg with 16 emeralds (Custom trades, like special sword but always just not enough emeralds for the best one) Emeralds can be found in the lowest/deepest parts of the mines. :p

Abilities
I have a few ideas for abilities, the percentages and cost aren't work out yet. And (if you like the idea, I would like you help with it!)
  • Reduced fall damage
  • Gain more food restored when eating
  • Teleport when low on health
  • Your ideas!
This is what I have at the moment. I am aware that Hypixel has a similar gamemode, but with your help I'm sure that we can give it a Cube twist!
I'm looking forward to reading your opinion, either positive or negative.

(Keep in mind, every gamemode Cube has, has another server as well. So Just saying no because Hypixel has it is not a good argument)

Last edited:

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere

General Idea
The map is somewhat square and divided into four parts (for old players, like moneywars) in each of these parts one team will be stated. The separation will be with a big kind of fog where players can't walk trough and where the fog stands will be no-mans land. After 10 min the fog will slowly rise and the kingdoms will see each other and try to be the last one standing.

Game mechanics
Every kingdom has a castle (duh), this castle doesn't have to be a Middle Ages one. If the map were modern themed. The castle would be modern themed obviously! In each castle there will be a treasure room with a golden block in, this block grants you eternal life in the form of regeneration after death. (Cool way of saying respawning) This golden block will have a pre placed defence layer (see picture)
Before the fog risen and the battle begins, you will have 10 minutes to gather resources. This can be done by going down the mines of the kingdom. In these mines you'll find all ores, but for the more valuable ores you'll have to go deeper/further in the mine but the more valuable the resources get, the more mobs (zombies) will try to kill you. When mining the less valuable ores (coal/iron) you'll be left in peace.

When you go mining you can go to get resources for a better sword and armour but you could also choose to get a bucket of water and make obsidian! Teamwork will be the key to success!

Kits
A set of non-enchanted leather amour with a stone sword and a stone pickaxe both without any enchantments.
Leather armour with a chain chestplate, non-enchanted. A wooded sword and an iron pickaxe with unbreaking II and efficiency I.
Leather helmet and pants, and chain chestplate and chain boots with feather falling II. A stone sword and a wooded pickaxe with efficiency II. Plus two jump II pots (90s)
Chain helmet and boots, iron chestplate and leather pants. Stone tools (Sword and Pickaxe) non-enchanted. And a stick with knockback II
Leather set with chain chestplate all enchanted with unbreaking I. Wooded sword and stone pickaxe efficiency I. 3 villager egg with 16 emeralds (Custom trades, like special sword but always just not enough emeralds for the best one) Emeralds can be found in the lowest/deepest parts of the mines. :p

Abilities
I have a few ideas for abilities, the percentages and cost aren't work out yet. And (if you like the idea, I would like you help with it!)
  • Reduced fall damage
  • Your ideas!
This is what I have at the moment. I am aware that Hypixel has a similar gamemode, but with your help I'm sure that we can give it a Cube twist!

(Keep in mind, every gamemode Cube has, has another server as well. So Just saying no because Hypixel has it is not a good argument)

I like the idea of a new gamemode and this gamemode sounds very fun. You made this suggestion very good looking and clear.
I would like to see this game added.
Regards
Tijl

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands

General Idea

Game mechanics

Kits

Abilities
  • Reduced fall damage
  • Your ideas!

So you mean mega walls/the walls must be added to cube? I dont think this is gonna work out, otherwise moneywars would've stayed around as well.

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
So you mean mega walls/the walls must be added to cube? I dont think this is gonna work out, otherwise moneywars would've stayed around as well.
No its not crazy walls or like that anyway its still an idea if cubecraft will take it seriously we could make more ideas to fill in the gap for the project.

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Summary: You mine with your 4 other teammates in a medium sized kingdom. Around the kingdom is filled with fog so you won't be able to get out and after that you must defend your kingdom or kill their kingdom anyway we haven't decide wether inside the kingdom we need to protect or the entire kingdom but we haven't decided but we want cubecraft to make this their new gamemode anyways its still a project.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
As I told you on Discord, I'm making a game prototype. Here are some screenies + "cube twists":
Random game screen.png

First Cube Twist: Awesome Bossbars for countdowns. Because they look cool
Second Cube twist: FOG. Walls are ugly, wolrd border look better. But how, you may ask, wouldn't world borders limit all players? That's NMS magic, it's local to me (and my team), meaning the other team will only see the barrier on their side.

idk.png

Third Cube twist (that actually affects gameplay): MONEIS - Used for buying placeable objects (like the bar(ricade) shown above, or even some kind of TD towers). and temporary abilities or superweapons (eg a one-time-use blaze rod that summons lighthing) Why? Makes the game a bit more dynamic and adds a bit of strategy. For a big sum of money, you can get a pretty good ability that, if used wisely, it can change the course of the match. Placeable barricades/defenses can help slow down the enemy attack (blocking entrances using obsidian + iron bars, etc).

Core Destruction.png
Core break message. Should be red, but messed up

I'd love to make a video showing off the gameplay, but sadly I don't have friends I haven't done some stuff yet, and some other is bugged

I'll probably upload the code to github and post it on the coding subforum idk, for the time being it will remain private

bai

gib dev

Last edited:

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
As I told you on Discord, I'm making a game prototype. Here are some screenies + "cube twists":
View attachment 164009
Second Cube twist: FOG. Walls are ugly, wolrd border look better. But how, you may ask, wouldn't world borders limit all players? That's NMS magic, it's local to me (and my team), meaning the other team will only see the barrier on their side.

View attachment 164010

Third Cube twist (that actually affects gameplay): MONEIS - Used for buying placeable objects (like the bar(ricade) shown above, or even some kind of TD towers). and temporary abilities or superweapons (eg a one-time-use blaze rod that summons lighthing) Why? Makes the game a bit more dynamic and adds a bit of strategy. For a big sum of money, you can get a pretty good ability that, if used wisely, it can change the course of the match. Placeable barricades/defenses can help slow down the enemy attack (blocking entrances using obsidian + iron bars, etc).

View attachment 164011 Core break message. Should be red, but messed up

I'd love to make a video showing off the gameplay, but sadly I don't have friends I haven't done some stuff yet, and some other is bugged

I'll probably upload the code to github and post it on the coding subforum idk, for the time being it will remain private

bai
I was (and still am) a bit critical about the game. But as you really put a lot of time in it and can show a prototype, I would say, ad it in the game for a short while for a test, and lets see if it works out. Kinda needs a makeover of the castles tho.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I was (and still am) a bit critical about the game. But as you really put a lot of time in it and can show a prototype, I would say, ad it in the game for a short while for a test, and lets see if it works out. Kinda needs a makeover of the castles tho.
It's a random map from Planet Minecraft

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like the idea. I think it would be great to have a new special game for cubecraft. Maybe the Castels are protected buy some creeper cannons just to make it more difficult for the attacker. Great Idea.
+1 for me

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
View attachment 164009

View attachment 164010

View attachment 164011 Core break message. Should be red, but messed up

bai

gib dev
Im good at building can i help? you cause i helped a lot of people making games in other servers

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Guys if your thinking this is an eggwars rip off? this is still an idea this is not a rip off were making more ideas to fill in the gap SO PLEASE WAIT

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house

General Idea

Game mechanics

Kits

Abilities
  • Reduced fall damage
  • Your ideas!

I like this a lot and would love to see it become something! We need something like this, a refresher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom