Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi , in May 11, 2023 MinePlex Server had shut down permanently which is a really unfortunate for mineplex’s staff and players , It had alot of good gamemodes , Speed Builders was probably the best one in my opinion

Java Edition Minecraft Servers has a lot of games to serve the java players , Including speed builders and a lot more , Unlike bedrock edition , there are only a few good servers which has good game mods but not as many as javas , As a bedrock player i used to love the game mode “Speed Builders” when it was on mineplex but unfortunately the server has shut down and currently no one is able to play that game mode anymore , So i would love to see the speed builders game mode come to cube craft games as there are no current servers that host the game mode speed builders.

Thanks for Reading my thread/Suggestion

-Lizard
IMG_3193.jpeg

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi , in May 11, 2023 MinePlex Server had shut down permanently which is a really unfortunate for mineplex’s staff and players , It had alot of good gamemodes , Speed Builders was probably the best one in my opinion

Java Edition Minecraft Servers has a lot of games to serve the java players , Including speed builders and a lot more , Unlike bedrock edition , there are only a few good servers which has good game mods but not as many as javas , As a bedrock player i used to love the game mode “Speed Builders” when it was on mineplex but unfortunately the server has shut down and currently no one is able to play that game mode anymore , So i would love to see the speed builders game mode come to cube craft games as there are no current servers that host the game mode speed builders.

-Lizard
View attachment 228559
Hello, I see that there is no need to put speed build in the bedrock and here is why. As you know, most of the bedrock players touch and controllers and this game is considered very difficult for them. This means that the interaction in the game will be almost only from kbm players, and the thing that proves my words is look at Mineplex. It's locked due to almost no interaction, in the end it's a good suggestion but not good enough for bedrock.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

-Lizard
View attachment 228559
Yes i agree with bc i want to see like this gamemode in the server and try it

Reactions: vS7lya

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I see that there is no need to put speed build in the bedrock and here is why. As you know, most of the bedrock players touch and controllers and this game is considered very difficult for them. This means that the interaction in the game will be almost only from kbm players, and the thing that proves my words is look at Mineplex. It's locked due to almost no interaction, in the end it's a good suggestion but not good enough for bedrock.
it doesn’t matter if it’s difficult or not the only thing that matters is the fun🤍

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
it doesn’t matter if it’s difficult or not the only thing that matters is the fun🤍
I said that, because the difficulty affects the fun. In the end, the game is very fun and the idea is great :).

Reactions: vS7lya

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
As someone who used to play Speed Builders, it would be cool to see a Speed Builders game in CubeCraft, though it should be a little different and be unique to CubeCraft.

If Speed Builders isn’t added in as a main game, it could always be a Seasonal game or a Minerware boss game. This honestly sounds like the most reasonable option to me, but I am listing other ideas as well.
The first idea is if we just go with a main game, which is probably what most people have in mind

A common characteristic with main games (EggWars, Minerware, etc) in CubeCraft is that they have good long-term playability.
In Mineplex Speed Builders, I remember typically being given a build that I’d had before multiple times. I didn’t mind it, but it’s still worth noting in terms of long-term playability. Also, the gameplay concept is simple and you’re in the same small area for the whole game

Also, it would have to be a game that somewhat stands out. Each game on CubeCraft is kind of big and definitive in its own way, with each one having a lobby and oftentimes being an umbrella of gamemodes (like Solos, Mega, etc).

If a Speed Builders main game arrives, it should have decent long-term playability and be a versatile game to help maintain a large playerbase. Maybe the game could be adjusted for this by having there be more builds, special modes/rounds/events, etc.

Even if the above features were added, I’m not sure if the Speed Builders game would function well as a main game. This is where another idea comes in:

Maybe the Speed Builders could be grouped together with another casual game or building game. These could maybe be under a main game called Building Games, Casual Games, etc.

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land
Be nice to see this come to cube

Reactions: vS7lya and asqsk

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
As someone who used to play Speed Builders, it would be cool to see a Speed Builders game in CubeCraft, though it should be a little different and be unique to CubeCraft.

If Speed Builders isn’t added in as a main game, it could always be a Seasonal game or a Minerware boss game. This honestly sounds like the most reasonable option to me, but I am listing other ideas as well.
The first idea is if we just go with a main game, which is probably what most people have in mind

A common characteristic with main games (EggWars, Minerware, etc) in CubeCraft is that they have good long-term playability.
In Mineplex Speed Builders, I remember typically being given a build that I’d had before multiple times. I didn’t mind it, but it’s still worth noting in terms of long-term playability. Also, the gameplay concept is simple and you’re in the same small area for the whole game

Also, it would have to be a game that somewhat stands out. Each game on CubeCraft is kind of big and definitive in its own way, with each one having a lobby and oftentimes being an umbrella of gamemodes (like Solos, Mega, etc).

If a Speed Builders main game arrives, it should have decent long-term playability and be a versatile game to help maintain a large playerbase. Maybe the game could be adjusted for this by having there be more builds, special modes/rounds/events, etc.

Even if the above features were added, I’m not sure if the Speed Builders game would function well as a main game. This is where another idea comes in:

Maybe the Speed Builders could be grouped together with another casual game or building game. These could maybe be under a main game called Building Games, Casual Games, etc.
I Like the idea “Building Games” , I think Cube Craft should add them as most of the Minecraft players love building

Speed builders in mineware is also a great idea but i personally think the building games idea would be much better since some people specifically want to play building game modes and not an entire mineware game

I Also have an idea on the game speed builders if added , voting for certain difficult Easy , Medium , hard , Extreme , Most voted would be chosen , this could be also good for a rank idea but I really think its unfair for people who love building but aren’t that good at it.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe

-Lizard

Hello,

I want to get your attention to the fact Mineplex has closed in May 2023, but is on the way of revival. Seeing CubeCraft getting this game made on their own network would likely be seen as stealing Mineplex idea. It would be for the best then to rethink about this concept for CubeCraft if you want something similar made, with CubeCraft own flavor.

• Agree

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I want to get your attention to the fact Mineplex has closed in May 2023, but is on the way of revival. Seeing CubeCraft getting this game made on their own network would likely be seen as stealing Mineplex idea. It would be for the best then to rethink about this concept for CubeCraft if you want something similar made, with CubeCraft own flavor.
speed builders is a well known game since the start of minecraft so no one is really stealing the others idea , same goes with bedwars and skywars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom