Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Light_Sirwhip

Apr 22, 2017
I was thinking maybe there could be a new game called "Zombie Survival". It would have 12 players in a random map, waiting and fighting for rescue. If a player dies, they become a zombie, but they cannot control it. Chests, which contain ammo, food, and medical supplies, can be looted and there could be a loot restock event. Maybe you could add another idea, readers! Comment on this thread if you think this is worthy of being a game.

Thanks for your time,
Light_Sirwhip

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There's something called 'Originality'.
And Cubecraft likes 'Originality'.
Simply adding the Blocking Dead from Hypixel wouldn't really work. First they would call us Cubecrap even more for copying one of their games. And second, I personally do not enjoy that game because of many reasons. One of the reasons is because it's honestly boring. I don't like Zombie TV shows because they're all so predictable. Making a game out of it doesn't really improve it. All you're doing is fighting waves zombies with weapons. Sounds so challenging.
Another reason is because it uses a resource pack that could be heavy for some users.
I could go on ranting that Game, but I have better things to do so -1

L

Lepzi

Simply adding the Blocking Dead from Hypixel wouldn't really work. First they would call us Cubecrap even more for copying one of their games. And second, I personally do not enjoy that game because of many reasons. One of the reasons is because it's honestly boring. I don't like Zombie TV shows because they're all so predictable. Making a game out of it doesn't really improve it. All you're doing is fighting waves zombies with weapons. Sounds so challenging.
Another reason is because it uses a resource pack that could be heavy for some users.
I don't think Hypixel could say anything due to most of there games are copied from other servers although I do agree I wouldn't agree with adding this game.

Light_Sirwhip

Apr 22, 2017

Thanks for the feedback, Dotsially!

-Thanks,
Light_Sirwhip

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom