Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be done with this suggestion? Added? Changed and added? Not added?

• This should be added

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This should be added, but with a sword at the beginning

• This should be added, but with instant ingots from ores

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I was recently thinking of a new game similar to survival games, but no chests. Players might get gear at the start like a stone axe and a stone pickaxe, and they would use their tools to mine. It's basically like Minecraft with no extra plugins, and players mine, get ores, smelt, and use what they collect to fight each other. Also, players start with a compass to find where the spawn is, and if they right click it, the compass points to the nearest player instead. Then if they right click it again, it switches back to pointing to spawn and then back to nearest player and so on. Every time they right click their compass, it says stuff like "Now tracking spawn" or "Now tracking Guy1624". The end of the game is when there is only one player or team remaining. Please complete the poll above to show whether you think this is a good idea or if it needs edits, or if it's too similar to survival games, or Cubecraft just doesn't need to add it.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I've never actually played UHC, but if I'm not mistaken, it has monsters like zombies and skeletons. This would not have those, which is another difference.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Well, I've never actually played UHC, but if I'm not mistaken, it has monsters like zombies and skeletons. This would not have those, which is another difference.
not a real surprise that you haven't played it, it's literally unplayable on this server and anyway - it would still be way too similar to both UHC & SG, maybe just make this a separate mode (or voting option) for either UHC or SG, otherwise just no

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I always wanted an actual hunger games exactly like the series, not the version with a grace period, chests, and no breaking blocks.

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
I always wanted an actual hunger games exactly like the series, not the version with a grace period, chests, and no breaking blocks.
The ability to break blocks induces lag and exploit uses so I dont think that's the best idea. I do think if they added like a crazy survival games mode with no grace period and smaller maps it would be a really cool feature.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
The ability to break blocks induces lag and exploit uses so I dont think that's the best idea. I do think if they added like a crazy survival games mode with no grace period and smaller maps it would be a really cool feature.
I was thinking it would be a little more realistic, where you can only break a few certain blocks without a tool, and there are no pickaxes so you can't make stone. I think that larger maps would be better in order to keep that feeling of suspense that is in the actual hunger games, and maybe even a thirst and/or a temperature system to make it more relalistic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom