Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
This is just an idea...

Name: SnowStorm
Rank Req: Lapiz (mainly because Lapiz rank doesn't have much in Cubecraft anyway)

So, we have a gadget that launches fire around the lobby, why don't we counteract that with one that launches snowballs around the lobby? What this would do is summon several snow golems that would stay around you and follow you and they would rapid fire snowballs in whatever direction you looked. This would last for about 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown.

Last edited:

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This is just an idea...

So, we have a gadget that launches fire around the lobby, why don't we counteract that with one that launches snowballs around the lobby? What this would do is summon several snow golems that would stay around you and follow you and they would rapid fire snowballs in whatever direction you looked. This would last for about 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown.
That would be pretty cool. Maybe even a couple little targets to hit with those snowballs? That'd be fun.
Would this be a gadget for everyone or certain ranks?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is just an idea...

Could you possibly give more information about which rank(s) get this gadget or how to achieve it? Overall nice suggestion.

Reactions: Soeshi

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
As dots already said give us more information about the gadget.

Over the gadget itself, it sounds really cool and I would like to see more gadgets.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
This is an interesting Gadget idea indeed.
I think that this could be a fun gadget if made right.
Like instead of snow golems why not just give you 16 (a stack) of snowballs to throw around with a 30 second cooldown.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I always like new gadgets to be added.

It sounds pretty cool and I think people may like it....

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Ideas about new gadgets are always interested. Good thought! :)

Here is an idea about the price and requirement rank (keep this in my opinion):
Vanity Points: 8,000

Reactions: Soeshi

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
This is an interesting Gadget idea indeed.
I think that this could be a fun gadget if made right.
Like instead of snow golems why not just give you 16 (a stack) of snowballs to throw around with a 30 second cooldown.
I think it would be more exciting with Snow golems and not just snowballs. Also, I think it should be free with the rank. You can't have a price and a rank req. in my opinion.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Gadgets are always nice to get , i would like to see some gadgets added into the game ! Like the other said can you give us more information so that we can look at your awesome idea ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom