1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New /friend commands.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hulk Hogan, Aug 9, 2015.

?

Is it an good idea?

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. We could

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan Member

As you all know there's an command called /friend.
    Well some commands dont exist but maybe be handfull, here are some commands that we maybe can get, ( and btw i know that those threads are highly recommended but i just try to make the people happy and let them contact there friends more, so dont get mad about there are already 4 threads about this )

1. /friend tell [friend] [message]

Why?: Well yea you have /friend list, you see an friend thats online, and you wanna play with him,

Pictures: aa84ced219e5c06ccfefeeead0920663[1].png But then this happends!

b12580ec9d1fa60523a745a437023c6b[1].png

What are you gonna do about it? well then you do /friend tell ModernRevolution hi there! and then he gets the message, and then you can easily contact with each other! And if hes in another lobby it still works!

2. /friend visit [friend] ( if he is in-game it says you cannot visit that player while he is in game )

Why?: Well then you can you play/talk with your friend(s) and you dont have to go to Skype and say go to that lobby!

Easy right?

3. /friend party [friend]

Why?: Well like the previous one you just dont have to say which lobby on Skype, well this one is a bit different, with this one you create the party, the other one does /friend join [name] and the leader of the party will join an game/lobby and the other guy in the party will go in the same game/lobby! + if u create an party for the first time you get 5 experience ( if thats allowed )

maybe not many commands but i didn't know that much commands );

( above the screen is an poll and u can vote yes or no,

Hopelly this will be added!

That was my post!
    Reply if i forgot something! <3

-Jason a.k.a RoboticToast

TeovoTeovo and Oceanical like this.
  2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

This has been suggested loads of times and apparently is in the works. Good suggestion though :)

3. Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan Member

Like i sayed in the beginning it has been suggested many times :p i just want people to meet there friends and other people alot more on cubecraft :)
    And thank you for voting yes, means alot :)

TeovoTeovo likes this.
  4. AwesomeGamer

AwesomeGamer Member

good idea because on my friend list i dont play with them cause i dont know where they are