• We could

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
As you all know there's an command called /friend.
Well some commands dont exist but maybe be handfull, here are some commands that we maybe can get, ( and btw i know that those threads are highly recommended but i just try to make the people happy and let them contact there friends more, so dont get mad about there are already 4 threads about this )

1. /friend tell [friend] [message]

Why?: Well yea you have /friend list, you see an friend thats online, and you wanna play with him,

Pictures:
aa84ced219e5c06ccfefeeead0920663[1].png
But then this happends!

b12580ec9d1fa60523a745a437023c6b[1].png

What are you gonna do about it? well then you do /friend tell ModernRevolution hi there! and then he gets the message, and then you can easily contact with each other! And if hes in another lobby it still works!

2. /friend visit [friend] ( if he is in-game it says you cannot visit that player while he is in game )

Why?: Well then you can you play/talk with your friend(s) and you dont have to go to Skype and say go to that lobby!

Easy right?

3. /friend party [friend]

Why?: Well like the previous one you just dont have to say which lobby on Skype, well this one is a bit different, with this one you create the party, the other one does /friend join [name] and the leader of the party will join an game/lobby and the other guy in the party will go in the same game/lobby! + if u create an party for the first time you get 5 experience ( if thats allowed )

maybe not many commands but i didn't know that much commands );

( above the screen is an poll and u can vote yes or no,

Hopelly this will be added!

That was my post!
Reply if i forgot something! <3

-RoboticToast

Last edited:

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
This has been suggested loads of times and apparently is in the works. Good suggestion though :)
Like i sayed in the beginning it has been suggested many times :P i just want people to meet there friends and other people alot more on cubecraft :)
And thank you for voting yes, means alot :)

Reactions: TeoVolcano

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
good idea because on my friend list i dont play with them cause i dont know where they are

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom