Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do y'all like these fishing changes?

• Of course!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Somewhat, could use a little more depth.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nah!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brackern

Jun 17, 2022
Minecraft Java
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecraft! Recently, while doing the fishing quests on my Skyblock island, I noticed that the only things that are catchable are the average fish in Minecraft ( puffer, cod, salmon, and Nemo. ). I thought it might be cool if a change were introduced for fishing. Maybe, when fishing, it could be possible to obtain certain items that would increase the progress of the quests you or your coop currently have. For example, if you have yet to do the Theory of Gravity quest ( like me), then maybe it could be possible to fish up an apple with a low chance ( maybe 5% ). I understand this might take a lot of work to do with every quest, so maybe it could only affect certain quests; there could be a subtext that says if the quest has fishable progression. I feel this could either be a base feature, as well as an enchant. If the enchant were to happen, upgrading it could increase the commodity of the items for the quests while fishing. Anyways, just wanted to share my little idea with the community, and see if they like it. Cya! :heart:

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Fishing isn't that big of a mechanic in Skyblock. So I don't think any major changes would be needed. I think it would be nice though to have like a 5% chance to fish up a EXP bottle or a 1% chance to fish up a piece of leather armor. So I will give a :unsure:.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
Top Bottom