Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Maybe a gadget that can change the time of day, from night to day or from day to night.
This gadget would need to have a long cooldown though.
Nevermind, my idea wouldn't work now that i think about it.

Though some gadget for obsidian rank would be really nice to see, well, in fact anything to make it different from emerald.

Last edited:
I know that obsidian needs new perks but I don't see how this could be useful.
It could be fun but obsidian rank can already fly so it's kinda pointless, I would rather fly than teleport anyways.
Or everyone must really really really like teleporting over flying.

It's always standard day in the lobby's.
I would only like a /timeset comment if it only effects your world/lobby but I don't know if this is possible.
It could be very annoying for the other players if this would not be possible.
This is only to make a lobby look better in your opinion but that's about it.
I'm okay with sunset but why would you like it to be night anyways, it wouldn't look that much better and it would be harder to see or read things, this would be pretty annoying in my opinion (there should probably be torches everywhere).
Not the best idea ever in my opinion.

Reactions: Facelurite

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
More features for the obsidian rank are always welcome. Especially because the emerald and obsidian rank are very alike. These gadgets, however, should not be abusable in any way, which is why I have my doubts about some of your suggestions.

Whilst the lobbies may look better during day, evening or night time, this also has a bunch of cons. As implied above, reading signs, finding your way to the boards, finding your friends and other normal activities would be hardened, especially if night time is selected. Giving all obsidian ranked players access to commands like /teleport, /gamerule, /summon et cetera would also be abused to an unimaginable extent -- it's basically giving /op to anyone with a certain rank.

Some sort of teleportation gadget (maybe a bow?) is something I'd love to see added, whether it is for the emerald or obsidian rank. It's not very original, but I don't see why this should not be a new gadget. One of the problems that could come with this is getting stuck in a wall or floor, as @jollow250 said, but I'm sure our developers will come up with a solution for that.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Is a little suggestion, but why dont obsidian ranks wet a gadget to teleport? Or have commands for lobbys, like /timeset or/tp
<I'm a obsidian ranker to> This is annoying if some obsidian rankers constanty are changing the time in the lobbies, sorry but 1- from me.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Is a little suggestion, but why dont obsidian ranks wet a gadget to teleport? Or have commands for lobbys, like /timeset or/tp
well tp wouldnt work because of player collision and if they tp to someone on parcore to startle em, but obsidain should have a new feature

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything you did as helper. Hope you still stick around Cubecraft. 🧡
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats xSchluzis! Can’t wait to see all the awesome things you’re going to do as mod =)
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! You’re gonna be an amazing mod, if not better than you used to be! I’m sure of it! ✨
endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Top Bottom