• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I think the miniatures need an update. They are pretty outdated and I think more players would be hyped if you'd implement my suggestions about miniatures :)

My suggestions:
  • Add a menu where you can select a certain dance your miniature could do! Right now, you can't select if it dances or not, and you can't select which dance your miniature does. This could be changed, right? (I have made a list of possible dances.)
  • Add special effects. (You can read what I mean by 'special effects' under my post about the dances.)
Dances:

This is a list of possible dances. You can obtain dances from cubelets.
(Snodia's definitely gonna like this Forknife gif)
flossgif.gif

You can get this dance from a cubelet.
michael-jackson-moonwalk-gif-16.gif

This dance is for true Michael Jackson fans! You can get this dance when you get a miniature from the former space pack!
tenor.gif

Time to spread more toxicity! No, I'm just kidding, but it would be nice to have this dance to show someone that you've won. Or just to have fun with your friends. You can obtain this dance from a cubelet.
giphy.gif

I couldn't really find a better GIF, but I assume y'all know this dance. You can obtain this dance from a cubelet.
I think there are more dances that could possibly be added, but these are the dances I could think of while creating this thread. I also know that some of these dances might be a little hard to develop. Keep in mind that these are just examples, and that the management team could choose to add other dances.
NOTE: PLUS users get all these dances when they buy the PLUS rank.

Special effects:
I think there should be some special effects you can use to give your miniature a finishing touch. Here are some examples:
  • Every user that has the PLUS rank should get an own miniature they can customize. They should be able to change the colors and the head. Any head could be used.
  • There should be celebrating dances. For example, if you win a game, and you have a miniature, you can enable that after your last enemy dies your miniature spawns in front of you and it dances, and it holds something saying "[IGN] is the best!". I really hope this will be implemented because I think this would be completely awesome! + It's a new win effect! (This could be an obsidian or a PLUS perk.)
  • If you kill someone, there could be a miniature supporting you! It could be saying something like "Go go go [IGN]!".
  • If the miniature doesn't dance, it could hold a certain item that typifies a certain game, like an ender egg while being in an eggwars lobby, and a bow while being in a skywars lobby.
  • A new gadget: Multiple miniatures surround you and after some seconds, they blow up! Free fireworks!
And yes, there could be more effects! Feel free to post some if you have ideas!
Thanks for reading,
~Remi

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
flossgif.gif

This dance is for true Michael Jackson fans! You can get this dance when you get a miniature from the former space pack!
tenor.gif

Time to spread more toxicity! No, I'm just kidding, but it would be nice to have this dance to show someone that you've won. Or just to have fun with your friends. You can obtain this dance from a cubelet.
giphy.gif

I couldn't really find a better GIF, but I assume y'all know this dance. You can obtain this dance from a cubelet.
The only one that I like is the floss one, but it already exists. It's what the dancing miniature does. The other dances wouldn't look right with how minecraft armor stands can position themselves.
Other dances would be better though.
Every user that has the PLUS rank should get an own miniature they can customize. They should be able to change the colors and the head. Any head could be used.
I prefer the default head to be their skin. Copying other miniatures wouldn't have to be such an annoyance then.

• There should be celebrating dances. For example, if you win a game, and you have a miniature, you can enable that after your last enemy dies your miniature spawns in front of you and it dances, and it holds something saying "[IGN] is the best!". I really hope this will be implemented because I think this would be completely awesome! + It's a new win effect! (This could be an obsidian or a PLUS perk.)
Neat, I like it. I'm not sure about the message that it says, but I like the rest.

• If you kill someone, there could be a miniature supporting you! It could be saying something like "Go go go [IGN]!".
Definitely a no from me. The miniatures would get in your way during the game, and the last thing we would want to do is have vanity impact gameplay in an annoying way.

If the miniature doesn't dance, it could hold a certain item that typifies a certain game, like an ender egg while being in an eggwars lobby, and a bow while being in a skywars lobby.
Maybe? I honestly think they should just have a specific dance by default. Armor stands holding armor really doesn't look great, so I'm not a huge fan.

• A new gadget: Multiple miniatures surround you and after some seconds, they blow up! Free fireworks!
Sure, seems cool.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hi, I think the miniatures need an update. They are pretty outdated and I think more players would be hyped if you'd implement my suggestions about miniatures :)

My suggestions:
  • Add a menu where you can select a certain dance your miniature could do! Right now, you can't select if it dances or not, and you can't select which dance your miniature does. This could be changed, right? (I have made a list of possible dances.)
  • Add special effects. (You can read what I mean by 'special effects' under my post about the dances.)
Dances:

flossgif.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I think there are more dances that could possibly be added, but these are the dances I could think of while creating this thread. I also know that some of these dances might be a little hard to develop. Keep in mind that these are just examples, and that the management team could choose to add other dances.
NOTE: PLUS users get all these dances when they buy the PLUS rank.

Special effects:
I think there should be some special effects you can use to give your miniature a finishing touch. Here are some examples:
  • Every user that has the PLUS rank should get an own miniature they can customize. They should be able to change the colors and the head. Any head could be used.
  • If the miniature doesn't dance, it could hold a certain item that typifies a certain game, like an ender egg while being in an eggwars lobby, and a bow while being in a skywars lobby.
And yes, there could be more effects! Feel free to post some if you have ideas!
Thanks for reading,
~Remi
Miniatures definitely need an update I love all of your ideas. Especially the plus rank one, that miniature is pretty ugly in my opinion.

Reactions: Patins and remio

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
My suggestions:
I like the idea. Even though the dances you mentioned might not all be possible to develop, I like the idea in it's whole.
Every user that has the PLUS rank should get an own miniature they can customize. They should be able to change the colors and the head. Any head could be used.
There is a problem though. You can easily copy other miniatures such as the Creeper miniature who only moderators can obtain. (I agree with what Gainy said on this one.)
There should be celebrating dances. For example, if you win a game, and you have a miniature, you can enable that after your last enemy dies your miniature spawns in front of you and it dances, and it holds something saying "[IGN] is the best!". I really hope this will be implemented because I think this would be completely awesome! + It's a new win effect! (This could be an obsidian or a PLUS perk.)
Neat, I like it.
If you kill someone, there could be a miniature supporting you! It could be saying something like "Go go go [IGN]!".
As a kill effect? I'm not a big fan of kill effects. Also, armourstands has a hitbox that also could disturb you if there is anybody cleaning you. That's a no.
If the miniature doesn't dance, it could hold a certain item that typifies a certain game, like an ender egg while being in an eggwars lobby, and a bow while being in a skywars lobby.
Seems cool. Why not?
A new gadget: Multiple miniatures surround you and after some seconds, they blow up! Free fireworks!
Sounds like a very nice and special gadget, I like it.

Over all, nice suggestions! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom