Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
So today i thought that instead of going in your inventory and take the armor off. I thought that we could right click the armor we are holding and it will switch with the armor on you

Let me know what you think

- Krqpton

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I mean, I like the idea it could save us time and all but I don't think that it's worth implementing into the server (IMO).

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure if I understand you right, but I think it would be useful. The only problem is that this is a minecraft feature not something from CubeCraft, so I'm pretty sure they can't change this.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
So today i thought that instead of going in your inventory and take the armor off. I thought that we could right click the armor we are holding and it will switch with the armor on you

Let me know what you think

- Krqpton
I don't think Cubecraft can't do something about this (i'm not sure) but I think this is up to Minecraft it self.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Well cubecraft got costum plugins so I don't know if they can do it "super easy".
I know they have custom plugins, and it's very easy to do. I code plugins myself so I know.
Basically: On right click of chestplate -> if player has chestplate -> put chestplate in chestplate slot -> and put the old chestplate in inventory slot
-> else equip chestplate

That's a quick English explanation of how it could work...

Reactions: ElectricSweden

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
ccgifexample.gif

Here I made an example of the suggestion :D... Sorry for showing this kind of late but I didn't have time to do it...

(ps cubecraft hire me ;) )

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
The idea is good, and after looking through other replies, I know that this would be very simple to add, so great suggestion!

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Just thought of a reason to not add this to the game... People could bait others my pretending they have leather armor and then quickly switch to diamond. Although this could maybe be some kind of meta IDK...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom