Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Hello mortals, I have a website suggestion for you all!

Hearteye emoji ​

hearteyes.gif


Now you can express your enthusiasm for my suggestions! (Just kidding most of them suck, chofl)

Party emoji
200.gif


Hurray! Cease your gif-searching so you can get a bunch of likes on the latest update threads! Now you can reply with this adorable little fella instead c:

Star emoji

star.gif


Give somebody a gold star for their thread with Eiriana the Star! (Name chosen by me)


Crying emoji
giphy.gif


For when you couldn't disagree more ;-;


Blank-faced emoji
upload_2017-7-9_15-9-14.png

For when you're indifferent, or have seen a terrifying thing

Envy emoji

envy.gif


For when somebody reks you in an off-topic game​



The final product x
upload_2017-7-9_15-7-37.png


So... what do ya think? @andyschofie @Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends

 

Attachments

  • upload_2017-7-9_14-54-59.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-9_14-54-59.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 235
  • upload_2017-7-9_14-59-49.png
    upload_2017-7-9_14-59-49.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 255

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
2,657
6,339
503
24
I love it! I would love to see more emojis! I don't mind how many or which ones, but it will be easier to express feelings and it will hopefully prevent misunderstandings. :D
There's not much you can say about this, neat suggestion Snap! ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lars.l and Sophie
L

Lepzi

Guest
I love these and the heart eye emoji is a must add it is my favourite!:D Anyways this has to be added.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sophie

ChillyTree

Well-Known Member
Mar 15, 2017
249
404
78
22
As I have supported before, I would love to see more emojis! Though I wish you would of added a heart emoji! CubeCraft forums would be popping in all of the emojis! :);):(:mad::confused1::cool::p:D:eek::cube_light::fantamug::oops::rolleyes:o_O
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sophie
A

A pigeon

Guest
A disgust emoji would be nice. Quite fitting for some threads id dare to say. Also an ability to disable emojits so i can use ": )" easily
 
  • Like
Reactions: 0ffense and Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom