Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello.
I'm suggesting to add a new emoji (wich you can see under this phrase).
14-happy-tears-emoji.w529.h352.jpg

Very simple, i think we all want this emoji. Obvioulsy it would be in the forums shape.
And i know this has been suggested before to add new emoji's so please, don't say "this has been suggested before" ikr.

-Lenny

Reactions: StanEXE

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Emoji's are lit. :);):(:mad::confused1::cool::p:D:eek::cube_light::fantamug::oops::rolleyes:o_O
WE NEED MORE! (I would like that face in CubeCraft)

Reactions: YaDasLenny

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Well yes. I am still in for adding new emoji's to the Forums.
Thanks!
I don't add why not.
New emojis, sounds fun
Yepp sounds fun ;)
Hey Lenny!
Yeah that would be nice, there must be more emoji's on the forums! ;)
Nice suggestion!
Glad you like it :)
Emoji's are lit. :);):(:mad::confused1::cool::p:D:eek::cube_light::fantamug::oops::rolleyes:o_O
WE NEED MORE! (I would like that face in CubeCraft)
Yes, we definitly need more :p

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I don't know... I don't want everyone to spam that emote after every single message, as it's quite a terrible one imo...
I think the emotes are fine as is.
You can already spam emoji's now, so that won't change anything. If you can see someone spamming emoji's you can always tell a staff member..

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
This has been suggested before and I agree with add more emojis. I would like if they add the "emoji keyboard" that we have in our mobile phones. I mean this: http://imgur.com/a/eP7es, with all the categories. Thereby, we will always find the emoji that we're searching.

What they can do to prevent emoji-spam? There's a very simple solution, add a maximum limit of emoji per message. Thus we can have all the emojis available and no one can use them in a bad way (flooding without sense).

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can already spam emoji's now, so that won't change anything. If you can see someone spamming emoji's you can always tell a staff member..
People usually don't spam any emotes on the forums, as they look super plain & have no real purpose. The laughing/crying face on the otherhand, is known worldwide because of their use in smartphone's, tablets, etc. Since it's iconic, people want to use it as much as they possibly can.
Have you seen most of the youtube thumbnails using these emotes? if not, have you seen these emotes on places like Facebook or Whatsapp (Alternative to facebook messenger)?
Even if this all doesn't prove much, it comes down to my opinion of not liking it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I'll be happy if there'll be more emojis added to the Forums and I'll definitely use them. Great idea! :)

People usually don't spam any emotes on the forums, as they look super plain & have no real purpose.
Maybe there should be a limit to how many you can use in one post?

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
many people wont use it but it would be nice to add a new emoji in the forums, why would I say that people wont use it because its suggestion and its not like people are going to tell jokes in the suggestion, probably would use it pm or the youtube section. :cool:

Reactions: YaDasLenny
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom