Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Should CubeCraft Do?

• Keep standard eggwars but upgrade shop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xTylerok

Oct 29, 2017
I have some ideas for the game eggwars, and i think it should be more than what it is now, First off anyone can buy armor and a powerful sword and rush out a whole team. Also, this means there should be basic armor and sword when you spawn (similar to bedwars) There should also be more block types instead of having glass and hay bales which do nothing. I dont know anyone that actully uses those blocks. (Endstone and other "strong" blocks should be added) Eggwars just seems like a skywars game with a shop. But then again this means a fast gameplay. Eggwars gives it a skywars feel by islands being close together and the fact that 10 people rush mid is rediculous. Maybe a faster gameplay is what you were going for making eggwars, but it still needs some improvment. Another thing eggwars is money wars and changing the way it is now wouldnt have the classic money wars type of gameplay. Remeber these are just my opinions about eggwars. Consider making a new game (bedwars)

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Spawning with tools and armor is so op, imagine spawning in with a pickax,armor, and a sword; this will make breaking team's/player's eggs kinda impossible/hard
I always wanted to see more useful blocks in eggwars. I'd like to see slime blocks as they are very useful in a game like eggwars. Adding more blocks for "defensive" purposes is really not needed, players will still use obsidian to cover their egg. I did not quite get what are you trying to say in the last part, like isn't eggwars also refered to "money wars".
Consider making a new game (bedwars)
Simply, cubecraft does not need new games, it needs better updates.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I have some ideas for the game eggwars, and i think it should be more than what it is now, First off anyone can buy armor and a powerful sword and rush out a whole team. Also, this means there should be basic armor and sword when you spawn (similar to bedwars) There should also be more block types instead of having glass and hay bales which do nothing. I dont know anyone that actully uses those blocks. (Endstone and other "strong" blocks should be added) Eggwars just seems like a skywars game with a shop. But then again this means a fast gameplay. Eggwars gives it a skywars feel by islands being close together and the fact that 10 people rush mid is rediculous. Maybe a faster gameplay is what you were going for making eggwars, but it still needs some improvment. Another thing eggwars is money wars and changing the way it is now wouldnt have the classic money wars type of gameplay. Remeber these are just my opinions about eggwars. Consider making a new game (bedwars)

Almost every sentence I disagree with. Here are all of the disagreements.

"First off anyone can buy armor and a powerful sword and rush out a whole team."

A wood sword is not very powerful.

"Also, this means there should be basic armor and sword when you spawn (similar to bedwars)"

No, just no, this is eggwars.

"there should also be more block types instead of having glass and hay bales which do nothing. I dont know anyone that actully uses those blocks."

I know many people who use these blocks

"(Endstone and other "strong" blocks should be added)"

Endstone is not a very strong block

"Eggwars just seems like a skywars game with a shop"

You forgot the ability to respawn

"But then again this means a fast gameplay"

I agree with this one!!!!

"eggwars gives it a skywars feel by islands being close together and the fact that 10 people rush mid is rediculous."

10 people rush mid in skywars, not eggwars.

"Another thing eggwars is money wars and changing the way it is now wouldnt have the classic money wars type of gameplay"

Money wars was a name given to eggwars by youtubers. Its always been eggwars.

"Consider making a new game (bedwars)"

Cubecraft does not copy other servers who copied Cubecraft first :P

Phew I think that's it :) Needless to say I'm giving this one a -1

xTylerok

Oct 29, 2017
Spawning with tools and armor is so op, imagine spawning in with a pickax,armor, and a sword; this will make breaking team's/player's eggs kinda impossible/hard
I always wanted to see more useful blocks in eggwars. I'd like to see slime blocks as they are very useful in a game like eggwars. Adding more blocks for "defensive" purposes is really not needed, players will still use obsidian to cover their egg. I did not quite get what are you trying to say in the last part, like isn't eggwars also refered to "money wars".

Yes i agree

xTylerok

Oct 29, 2017

Spawning is with sword and armor is not op anyone can buy an iron sword take out a team and break their egg, once someone kills you u lose all ur stuff and ur basically done for if they kill you at your island. If you have the ability to spawn with a sword at least, you can defend yourself after you lose all your items

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
"First off anyone can buy armor and a powerful sword and rush out a whole team."
You can't, if you're going to rush right from the start, all you can get is a wooden sword, leather armour, like 3 steak and blocks and maybe 2 gapples if you use the healer kit but thats it. All fair, rushing is part of the game. Also you can't say "rushing a whole team" is a problem when in bedwars (the perfect game for you it seems like), Technoblade got a 1300+ bedwars win streak from rushing every single team and winning the game in about 5 minutes.

"Also, this means there should be basic armor and sword when you spawn (similar to bedwars)"
In bedwars you spawn in with full leather and have a wooden sword. In eggwars, you spawn in with nothing and have to buy your leather armour and wooden sword (unless you use the armour kit).

"There should also be more block types instead of having glass and hay bales which do nothing. I dont know anyone that actully uses those blocks. (Endstone and other "strong" blocks should be added)"
I agree egg wars could do with some more blocks. I personally want to see some more gravity blocks (sand/gravel/anvils) so it adds a new dimension to egg protection instead of just normal double obby layers. Glass, haybales and chests are instantly blown up with 1 TNT block which makes them useless, but if you put TNT next to a gravity block the blocks will just fall again so it would make things more challenging. End stone wouldn't do too much tbh.

"Eggwars just seems like a skywars game with a shop. But then again this means a fast gameplay. Eggwars gives it a skywars feel by islands being close together and the fact that 10 people rush mid is rediculous."
I always thought the islands in egg wars (normal mode, not speed egg wars) were quite far apart. Eggwars isn't fast gameplay unless you grind 10v10/8v8 wins on Rome/Mansion/Nightmare. If you think its fast paced, go play a game on TeaParty and I'll see you in 2 hours ;). If you want a fast paced game where you can just rack up kills and grind points/xp then play skywars, egg wars isn't a game for that its a lot more tactical and more than just pvp.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Bed-wars is designed for fast-paced gameplay. EggWars is designed for slow-paced game play.

Ayroh

I personally want to see some more gravity blocks (sand/gravel/anvils) so it adds a new dimension to egg protection instead of just normal double obby layers. Glass, haybales and chests are instantly blown up with 1 TNT block which makes them useless, but if you put TNT next to a gravity block the blocks will just fall again so it would make things more challenging. End stone wouldn't do too much tbh.

I have one slight issue with the gravity blocks. Yes, I think that's a cool idea.. However, they're gravity blocks...

Considering you can't buy items like torches, imagine the crazy high walls and layers above and around the (I would assume) at least one layer of obby. You would have to literally encase yourself in obby, just to break through the crazy high walls of sand/gravel considering that they'll just constantly drop before you could break the one layer of obby. Essentially making Egg cracking, (nearly) impossible to survive.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

They made speed eggwars for a fast paced experience. They should do a massive speed eggwars update. I’m all for adding random irrelevant stuff to eggwars though , as long as ot doesnt change the core element of the game.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I have one slight issue with the gravity blocks. Yes, I think that's a cool idea.. However, they're gravity blocks...

Considering you can't buy items like torches, imagine the crazy high walls and layers above and around the (I would assume) at least one layer of obby. You would have to literally encase yourself in obby, just to break through the crazy high walls of sand/gravel considering that they'll just constantly drop before you could break the one layer of obby. Essentially making Egg cracking, (nearly) impossible to survive.
There's ways around that, quite easy ways too, just got to use your brain ;)

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
why does everyone suddenly come with a suggestion for eggwars that just changes the whole game. and not just add something or reduce something. just make a new game suggestion instead of replacing eggwars

Reactions: Ayroh

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Who's gonna have time to break a the block 3 high and quickly place a block below it to prevent more from falling down whist in the open getting punched by the opponents (if that's what you're getting at)?
You obby yourself in just like people usually do when they go to break people's eggs, then you do that. Also the gravity blocks would have to be relatively expensive, to stop very high towers of them

Ayroh

You obby yourself in just like people usually do when they go to break people's eggs, then you do that. Also the gravity blocks would have to be relatively expensive, to stop very high towers of them
I still don't think that gravity blocks would be a good solution to this. I don't think gravity blocks should be purchasable items.

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
Spawning is with sword and armor is not op anyone can buy an iron sword take out a team and break their egg, once someone kills you u lose all ur stuff and ur basically done for if they kill you at your island. If you have the ability to spawn with a sword at least, you can defend yourself after you lose all your items
That’s how the game ends

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom