Votes: 2 12.5%
  • #ReaddArea51

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello!
I was thinking, skywars kind of has a a some biomed themed maps like the nether themed map, the one with the skulls, so what if eggwars had one? I think that the cubecraft build has some good opportunities to make maps about all biomes in minecraft. We already have a few, but what about another map where its just a huge cavern? A savannah? A flat map? Just some ideas if some people or anyone are interested.

I know we would all love to see an eggwars update soon. I would too, but I still think a few maps would be nice. Not saying a map update would be better, but I don’t see us getting an eggwars for a bit.

What do you think?

P.S Also, they should re-add Area51.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have never played area51, does anyone have a screenshot or describe what the map was like? I hear so much people talking about it :p
Anyway, I don't really care about this suggestion, I don't feel the need for new maps. ;)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Cant do multiple votes. Cuz i want 'yes' and 'area51'
Fixed!
I have never played area51, does anyone have a screenshot or describe what the map was like? I hear so much people talking about it :p
Anyway, I don't really care about this suggestion, I don't feel the need for new maps. ;)
It was a map that had like a UFO mid, and it was all space like and aliens.
If you want the specific looks of the map, just search up “Cubecraft Eggwars Area51” and go to images or youtube.

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
The best people to ask for these are the builders. Many maps are created solely on what they wish to create. However, we must also take into account what deadlines they have been given. You have done the right thing in creating a thread now lets hope some builders or even Luke can give their feedback on this. I understand the community have been requesting certain maps lately and I understand this. It was a shame to see map submission closed. However, if you are able to show the maps or examples of what you wish to see, who knows. We may get the privilege to see community maps live again.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
New maps for eggwars are always a yes for me.
I've got a question about the biomes map though: Will all islands be themed after the same biome, or on other words, be identical? If not, then it's gonna be a no for me.
I'm all for adding a nether map if there isn't any fire/lava at your base that could kill you. Mid can be dangerous though.

#Bringbackarea51 all the way.
A while back, Luke mentioned that they'd be revamping it and re-implementing it in a future update. Looking forward to it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom