Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ive made a ton of references to this mode but I've never actually made a thread on the gamemode itself. Here it is!

Speed mode is a variant of normal mode with some aspects borrowed from overpowered that make the game go very fast.

Cyan = Normal Mode, Unchanged

Red = Overpowered Mode, Unchanged
Green = Normal Mode, Changed
Brown = OP Mode, Changed
Magenta = New Item
Yellow = Normal or OP, Removed

Building Blocks
Sandstone: 1 Iron = 4 Sandstone
Glass: 1 Iron = 2 Glass
Glowstone Removed
Hay: 3 Iron = 2 Glass
Obsidian Removed
Stairs: 1 Iron = 1 Sandstone Stair

Weapons
Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamond Weapons all Unchanged

Food

1 Iron = 2 Carrots
2 Iron = 1 Steak
(Insert OP Price for Cake x 3/2)

2 Gold = G. Apple
EG Apple Removed

Archery
All bow related items removed.

Misc.
Chest Removed

TNT: 4 Gold = 1 TNT
Elytra, 20% Durability: 44 Diamonds
Compass: 3 Diamonds
Invisibility Potion: 30 Diamonds

Armour

Helmets, Chestplates, and Pants Unchanged

Boots gain Feather Falling 2

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Ive made a ton of references to this mode but I've never actually made a thread on the gamemode itself. Here it is!

Speed mode is a variant of normal mode with some aspects borrowed from overpowered that make the game go very fast.

Cyan = Normal Mode, Unchanged

Red = Overpowered Mode, Unchanged
Green = Normal Mode, Changed
Brown = OP Mode, Changed
Magenta = New Item
Yellow = Normal or OP, Removed

Building Blocks
Sandstone: 1 Iron = 4 Sandstone
Glass: 1 Iron = 2 Glass
Glowstone Removed
Hay: 3 Iron = 2 Glass
Obsidian Removed
Stairs: 1 Iron = 1 Sandstone Stair

Weapons
Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamond Weapons all Unchanged

Food

1 Iron = 5 Carrots
1 Iron = 1 Steak
(Insert OP Price for Steak)

2 Gold = G. Apple
EG Apple Removed

Archery
All bow related items removed.

Misc.
Chest Removed

TNT: 4 Gold = 1 TNT
Elytra, 20% Durability: 44 Diamonds
Compass: 3 Diamonds
Invisibility Potion: 30 Diamonds

Armour

Helmets, Chestplates, and Pants Unchanged

Boots gain Feather Falling 2

Let me know what you think!

Hmm, Nice idea with no obby, bows should stay in the game, higher price though. No feather falling on boots, people falling to their deaths would make it faster (and its super funny). Also, maybe remove the elytra (people will troll), and make enderpearls cost only 20 diamonds. Other than those minor tweaks, I think this is a great idea!

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hmm, Nice idea with no obby, bows should stay in the game, higher price though. No feather falling on boots, people falling to their deaths would make it faster (and its super funny). Also, maybe remove the elytra (people will troll), and make enderpearls cost only 20 diamonds. Other than those minor tweaks, I think this is a great idea!
The whole basis of thus was based off something @TheJeroen said on another thread which involved No Projectile Mode. Most people don't seem to want bows either. I might take off the F.F. if a lot of people don't want it, and I debated for a few minutes whether I thought pearls or elytra will be better. I'll see what the others think and then change it accordingly :)

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
The whole basis of thus was based off something @TheJeroen said on another thread which involved No Projectile Mode. Most people don't seem to want bows either. I might take off the F.F. if a lot of people don't want it, and I debated for a few minutes whether I thought pearls or elytra will be better. I'll see what the others think and then change it accordingly :)
Sounds good. I was just kinda spitballing.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yes please, this is another great Eggwars suggestion. I really like the feather falling on the boots would be a great addition for normal eggwars, I would vote normal change on treehouse so I can jump all the way down to the ground from the tree. I like the mode were obsidian is removed it would add a new fun aspect to the game that I would try. I would also love to use the invisible potion would be great for destroying someone's egg. The steak price I think in the op change mode should be 1 iron= 2 steak

D

Deleted member 169486

I think that the invis potion should be maybe 40 diamonds and only last for 2 minutes as it could be very op if it as the 8 minute one as you could go to the back of their egg and break it and they would never know. Other then that +1

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Its a good idea. However. Many people that currently like op would want bows. The best way in my eyes to
implement something like bows
would be like 1 stack of diamonds for a normal bow and 32 gold for
one arrow.
A different option would be to add expensive snowballs. Snowballs cant be used as a long-range damage dealer but a little bit of snowballs are useful for knocking people of bridges. Snowballs dont have such a great range as arrows but if someone rushes you tey can be quite useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom