Should we carry on making ths map?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I understand why people do not like this map so much.
The map is a sea themes map I think and there is already a map with that theme.

If you look at the maps of cubecraft you see that their organics are not looking like squares.

So my tips when you are going to finish your map are:
Try to make the octopus more like a real life octopus or maybe use a cartoon as example.
Look at how you can improve the gameplay: as said pvping on ice is annoying maybe you can use sand or glass instead.

This could be a cool map.
Keep it up!

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Need more details and the idea it's like the map underthesea, this can be better.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think ice should be replaced with other block, because it is hard to pvp on it. I really like the idea, keep it up!

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I understand why people do not like this map so much.
The map is a sea themes map I think and there is already a map with that theme.

If you look at the maps of cubecraft you see that their organics are not looking like squares.

So my tips when you are going to finish your map are:
Try to make the octopus more like a real life octopus or maybe use a cartoon as example.
Look at how you can improve the gameplay: as said pvping on ice is annoying maybe you can use sand or glass instead.

This could be a cool map.
Keep it up!
Thx for your feedback. :D
We will take it into consideration but we think we are going to make a different themed map

Reactions: Yamin

torzone

Jan 19, 2017
Australia
none.com
It looks good, its just that its quite hard to PvP on ice, from previous messages, maybe add some detail around the tentacles, and make the octopus head a little more realistic. Other than that I really like it and I would definitely like to play it! :)

Diamond_Find

Dec 17, 2016
I think you should keep going with the map and show it off when its done.
I do think it would be a really cool map just maybe try and change the ice to something else because its really hard to pvp on ice.
Also there is a map that has submarines, fish and squids so you should just change it a little bit.
But I think if you keep trying it would be a great map.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom