Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we carry on making ths map?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 16, 2017
Me and @TK_Forest would like to create a super new eggwars map! It will be themed on the sea like submarines, fish, squids ect.!
upload_2017-1-16_17-37-18.png
this is a picture of centre but it is not finished, we will add a few segments of water and one more tentacle. Please take in to consideration that it is not finished just think of the theme and no horrible comments please.

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
If you're keeping the ground as ice then no way. You ever tried to PvP on ice? Maybe consider changing it to sand with bits of ice here and there.
The idea of the map sounds cool, just a lot of work to detail it is required :)

Thornado4

Jan 5, 2017
If you're keeping the ground as ice then no way. You ever tried to PvP on ice? Maybe consider changing it to sand with bits of ice here and there.
The idea of the map sounds cool, just a lot of work to detail it is required :)
That map will have a new challenge. You don't have to pvp on ice. I think it would be a cool new thing to try. :D

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
We've decided we are going to make a different themed map so no need to reply any more.

@YounB Could you lock this as me and TheDerpyTurtle12 think it is not needed any more

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Looks cool so far! But I think you guys need to add a lot of more detail in to it, maybe some landscapes and a real island. And maybe change the octopus to make it a bit smoother.
But good job!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom