www.youtube.com
Beginner:
Wooden Sword (Not Enchanted)
5 Bread
Full Leather (Not Enchanted)
32 Dirt Blocks
1 Fishing Rod

The End:

Full Leather (Dyed Black with Protection 5)
Iron Sword (Sharpness 2)
9 Steak
1 Water Bucket
1 Bow (Power 1 Punch 1 with 16 Arrows)
32 Endstone
32 Obsidian
1 Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency 10)

Quick:
Speed 3 (Infinite)
No Armor
Wood Swords
1 Bow (5 arrows)
10 Terracotta
3 Bread

Make sure to stay updated as I might make more kits in this post :D

I hope you like these, I am pretty good with coming up with good kit names and accessories so I can almost always make a good kit :)
I like your idea about the beginner kit, but I don't like The End.
You added a pickaxe with efficiency 10.
In that case, why should you add stone blocks if you have a great pickaxe like that?
You can't build up, because because the opponent chops blocks under you!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I like your idea about the beginner kit, but I don't like The End.
You added a pickaxe with efficiency 10.
In that case, why should you add stone blocks if you have a great pickaxe like that?
You can't build up, because because the opponent chops blocks under you!
Reason for that is if a player blocks them self in obsidian then you can get them out. But ill just change it now

Edit: I changed it a bit. Thanks for the feed back!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
My kit:
OP Survival Games
  • Iron Sword with sharpness 2 and unbreaking 1.
  • Full iron armor with protection 2.
  • A bow with power 1 and unbreaking 1, called 'Katniss's bow'.
  • 20 arrows.
  • 32 bread called 'Peeta Bread'.
  • An iron axe with sharpness 1 and unbreaking 1.
  • 2 potions of harming.
  • A shield
  • Water and lava.
  • 64 wooden blocks.
  • 2 golden apples.

This is my kit, I hope you guys like it :D!
Sounds fun, I like that kind of kit with multiple options for what to fight with. Maybe it would look better to only use items that are available in survival games (no blocks, add healing potions, are there harming potions?) and use some different armor types and enchants while keeping a similar level of protection.
It's somewhat similar to the Op Skywars kit, so it might be worth to change the combat a little. Maybe add a golden sword with Fire Aspect II so you can switch between the three weapons.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Sounds fun, I like that kind of kit with multiple options for what to fight with. Maybe it would look better to only use items that are available in survival games (no blocks, add healing potions, are there harming potions?) and use some different armor types and enchants while keeping a similar level of protection.
It's somewhat similar to the Op Skywars kit, so it might be worth to change the combat a little. Maybe add a golden sword with Fire Aspect II so you can switch between the three weapons.
Oh lol I meant healing potions :p

Sailor_Rabbit

Oct 5, 2016
Very similar to what @MagnificentSpan has mentioned, I think a long "Armour Kit" would be fancy!
Mode: Overpowered
Name: Shiryion
(Translated from Hebrew, it means "Armour)
Two sets of Iron-Armour, the first one you will already be equipping, enchanted with Protection V/5.

and to top it all off, a small fancy weapon;

A diamond sword, enchanted with Unbreaking III/3, and Sharpness V/5.

For the potion effects:

Regeneration V/5

Strength V/5

Resistance III/3

Hunger enabled, in the off-hand, I think 8 steak should be suffice.

The sword should be on the first slot, and the helmet-*&*-boots 2nd, and 3rd slot. on the right edge of the hot-bar, the leggings-*&*-chestplate should be on the 9th, and 8th slots. so it would look like this:
Sword(1) Helmet(2) Boots(3) X X X X Chestplate(8) Leggings(9)
The numbers represent the slot's number.

Side notes:
I think eating in-duel shouldn't be a thing to neglect, I like fighting, but I want to care about other things, than my opponent's armour-durability.
and also, I love the satisfaction of the armour, popping off the opponent's what-will-be corpse.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Name: Quickdrop
Mode: 1.8

The only way to kill your opponent is to get a combo of 5 or 6 hits in quick succession, otherwise their regeneration will exceed your DPS and it's time to take a step back and set up the next combo.
Whereas the recurring trend in most kits is to have to slowly drain your opponent, Quickdrop takes opposite approach: instead of cumulative damage dealt, it's all about fitting the most hits into the shortest time.

Weapon: Diamond Sword - Sharpness 5
Armour: Leather Hat, Leather Tunic, Leather Leggings and Leather Boots - All Unbreaking 5
Effects: Permanent Regeneration 5, Speed 1

(30 second example)

Not all games go as quickly as in the example; if both players are reliably able to break or dodge the other's combo, fights last much longer until generally one player is forced into a choke point and can't escape their enemies' hits.
(Another 30 second example - ignore the later half)

Settings:
- Hunger Disabled
- Breaking Blocks Disabled
- Normal 20 health points (10 hearts)

If anyone can think of a different name (maybe Regen or Combo) or wants to suggest some balancing changes, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback!

Reactions: Gainfullterror

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Name: Quickdrop
Mode: 1.8

The only way to kill your opponent is to get a combo of 5 or 6 hits in quick succession, otherwise their regeneration will exceed your DPS and it's time to take a step back and set up the next combo.
Whereas the recurring trend in most kits is to have to slowly drain your opponent, Quickdrop takes opposite approach: instead of cumulative damage dealt, it's all about fitting the most hits into the shortest time.

Weapon: Diamond Sword - Sharpness 5
Armour: Leather Hat, Leather Tunic, Leather Leggings and Leather Boots - All Unbreaking 5
Effects: Permanent Regeneration 5, Speed 1

(30 second example)

Not all games go as quickly as in the example; if both players are reliably able to break or dodge the other's combo, fights last much longer until generally one player is forced into a choke point and can't escape their enemies' hits.
(Another 30 second example - ignore the later half)

Settings:
- Hunger Disabled
- Breaking Blocks Disabled
- Normal 20 health points (10 hearts)

If anyone can think of a different name (maybe Regen or Combo) or wants to suggest some balancing changes, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback!
Does that work reliably with cubecrafts weird knockback? I have only played very few classic duels, but my strategy always was to go for one critical hit and then let the insane knockback throw me out of my opponents reach. Would you be able to kill me if I do that?

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Does that work reliably with cubecrafts weird knockback? I have only played very few classic duels, but my strategy always was to go for one critical hit and then let the insane knockback throw me out of my opponents reach. Would you be able to kill me if I do that?
Thanks for the feedback!
I find it does work for nearly all players - your strategy would naturally stop them from killing you, however it also means you are unable to kill them - therefore I expect most players would strafe more instead of the strategy of trading hits and letting the knockback throw them apart.
Of course, players may still play this way which can make it harder to get a combo, so maybe speed 2 would counter the 'insane' knockback better, and strength / the removal of the helmet would mean fewer consecutive hits are required for a kill. I wouldn't want to decrease the rate of regeneration as that would just encourage people to back away after hits more in order to regain health.
Ultimately, the rapid durability loss of the armour means neither player can create a stalemate (as is possible with many kits) as with every armour piece that breaks, a shorter combo is necessary to finish them off.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
This kit is for OP mode
Name: Shell
2017-11-16_17.31.23.png

2017-11-16_17.31.26.png

The other armor pieces have the same enchants as the helmet.

The enemy will only die when his/her armor is (mostly) broken.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Since apparently End Crystals are widely used on survival servers, I thought it would be useful to learn using them in duels. At first I tried to recreate end game survival gear, but End Crystals do very little damage against Protection IV diamond armor on cubecraft. So I came up with this kit:

Crystals (Insane):
- Diamond Armor (Projectile Protection II)
- [1] Wooden Sword (Unbreaking III)
- [2] Bow
- [3] 16 x Obsidian
- [4] 32 x End Crystal
- [5] Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency V)
- [9] 16 x Carrot
- [Offhand] Shield
- 32 x Arrow
- Permanent Slowness 1

I didn't test it much and I'm not sure hoe fun this would be against random players.

Edit: I tested it a little and made some changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: skifby

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Since apparently End Crystals are widely used on survival servers, I thought it would be useful to learn using them in duels. At first I tried to recreate end game survival gear, but End Crystals do very little damage against Protection IV diamond armor on cubecraft. So I came up with this kit:

Crystals (Insane):
- Diamond Armor (Projectile Protection II)
- [1] Wooden Sword (Unbreaking III)
- [2] Bow
- [3] 64 x Obsidian
- [4] 32 x End Crystal
- [5] Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency V)
- [7] 64 x Stone
- [8] 32 x Steak
- [9] 3 x Golden Apple
- 32 x Arrow

I didn't test it much and I'm not sure hoe fun this would be against random players.
I tried making a kit similar to this a while ago, and it was pretty difficult to do much with the crystals themselves as players can easily run away from it by the time you blow it up. You'll end up running out of crystals rather easily that way.
A way to remedy that, is to give players slowness 2 arrows so it's difficult to run from the crystals.
(also, when being able to place obsidian, also give an option to break it when needed)

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Normal & Classic kit:
585be1755ad1447cac3a8a0ee30f3384.png

You start with a stone pickaxe, 32 cobblestone, some cooked fish and tnt. Torches are an athstaetic. You are dressed with blue leather armour with an iron helmet, representing what a miner would look like in real life.
The goal of this kit is to teach every youngster out there that they should ALWAYS wear a hardhat where heavy things can fall on their head.
This kit can be for both 1.8 and 1.9 pvp, since it's simply just fighting with a pickaxe.
This in 1.8 is a little less special considering there's no pickaxe cooldown, making it just a "weaker sword".

Special settings:
Block placing & breaking is enabled
TNT is place-to-prime (not throw)

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I tried making a kit similar to this a while ago, and it was pretty difficult to do much with the crystals themselves as players can easily run away from it by the time you blow it up. You'll end up running out of crystals rather easily that way.
A way to remedy that, is to give players slowness 2 arrows so it's difficult to run from the crystals.
(also, when being able to place obsidian, also give an option to break it when needed)
I added permanent slowness 1, reduced the amount of building blocks and replaced the food with carrots so you have to stop and eat more often.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Classic OP UHC.
This kits is for Classic.
Contains:
- Diamond Armor (Protection 1)
- Diamond Sword (Sharpness 2)
- Bow (Power 2)
- 12 Arrows
- 32 Steak
- 64 Dirt Blocks
- 1 Flint and Steel
- 1 Water Bucket
- 1 Fire Bucket
- 3 Golden Apples
- 1 Notch Apple

Special Effects:
- No Regeneration.

9I7oewA.png

Drunk First Fight.
This kit is for Insane.
Contains:
- Purple Leather Cap (Protection 5, called "Fancy Cap")
- Purple Leather Tunic (Protection 5, called "Fancy Tunic")
- Purple Leather Pants (Protection 5, called "Fancy Pants")
- Purple Leather Boots (Protection 5, called "Fancy Boots")
- Regeneration 2 Potion (0:22) Called "Drink".

Effects:
Strength 2
Health Boost 2
Slowness 1
Nausea 1

S3NPUrB.png

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Name: Seeker

Items:
Sharpness V diamond sword
Bow
16 Spectral arrows

Potion effects:
permanent invisibility
permanent strength II
permanent swiftness II

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Insane mode:
Bow
16 strength arrows
Permanent weakness potion effect
Projectile protection 5 iron chestplate
Shield in offhand

The trick is to shoot yourself with a strength arrow, because you can't hit the opponent if you have weakness so you have to make sure you have strength to damage the opponent.
Proj prot 5 chestplate and shield is to prevent people bowspamming you to death (if you absorb all their arrows then you've won pretty much because they can't hit you, so play smart)
I tested this with @MagnificentSpam and it seemed fine

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
These are all cool kit suggestions! Thank you all for taking the time out to show us these ideas. We are taking your suggestions into consideration, so keep an eye out for new kits in future PvP updates. We are still excited to hear any more suggestions you may have!
Am I being tagged if my kit is selected? :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom