Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

101_son

Jun 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello CubeCrafters!

We hope you have been enjoying the PvP update, but that's not where we want to stop just yet. We also want you to get involved by suggesting some new duels kits.

Community Kits
This could be you...
community-kit.png

We love to work with our community and listen to their suggestions, because of this, we want more community suggested kits. We are looking for new kits for any of these four Duels modes: Classic 1.8, Normal, Overpowered, and Insane.

Have an Idea?
So you have an amazing idea? Great! Wondering what we need from you?

We would like the name of your kit, what mode your kit belongs to, what equipment the kit has, and any settings specific to the kit (offhand items, potion effects, starting health etc. - feel as creative as you want!).

Your kit will need to be tested in order for it to be considered, so we will work with community staff to make sure the new kits are tested out and approved before they are added.

What do you get from it?
Alongside being able to play with your own kit in game, you will get a mention in the kit description so everyone can see who came up with the kit idea!
spectre-kit.png

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Armor (Op):
- Iron Armor (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [1] Iron Sword (Sharpness 3, Unbreaking 5)
- [2] Iron helmet (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [3] Iron chestplate (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [4] Iron leggings (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [5] Iron boots (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- Strength 5
- Regeneration 5
- Hunger disabled

by SwiftySwoo

Tested by me it works every time 100%.

Edit: To clarify, that's one set of armor already equipped and a second set of armor that is in your hotbar (slots 2-5).

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
Wooden Sword PvP
- Wooden Sword
- 7 Mushroom Stew (Slot 3-9)
- Leather Cap (Unbreaking 5, Thorns 3)
- Chain Chestplate (Unbreaking 2)
- Golden Leggings (Projectile Protection 2,Unbreaking 5)
- Iron Boots (Protection 1, Feather Falling 1)
- Health Boost 2
- Hunger disabled
- 1.9 pvp
- Block placing/breaking disabled
- Healing soup enabled

By LumonGamesYT

Tested by me and my friend it works every time!

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Are we allowed to comment on other kits in this thread? If not delete this post and add a note about it to the op.

Wooden Sword PvP
- Wooden Sword
- 7 Mushroom Stew (Slot 3-9)
- Leather Cap (Unbreaking 5, Thorns 3)
- Chain Chestplate (Unbreaking 2)
- Golden Leggings (Projectile Protection 2,Unbreaking 5)
- Iron Boots (Protection 1, Feather Falling 1)
- Health Boost 2
- Hunger disabled
- 1.9 pvp
- Block placing/breaking disabled
- Healing soup enabled

By LumonGamesYT

Tested by me and my friend it worls every time!
It would be nice to have a soup kit after the soup mode got removed, but most people won't know about the healing soup. Even in soup mode many players didn't figure it out, and in another category it would be unreasonable to expect soups working that way. So there would have to be a note, maye a subtitle, telling you about the instant healing soups. Maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea for custom kits as well.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just a regular, simple old fist-fight can be fun from time to time.
Vanilla mechanics, no potion effects, no food, just nothing but your fists. (works on both modes)

edit: Then again, maybe give unlimited hunger (not the debuff, just "food points") along with no natural health regen. This would make sure you don't end up in a situation where either one of you are out of hunger & are walking around to chase the other.

Reactions: Boom4011

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Kit name: Rabbit

Overview: Just a fun kit that would be in INSANE node, as it wouldn't be very conventional. I would basically make you a vengeful, bloodthirsty bunny that wants to kill everyone it sees.

Effects: Speed I - Leaping V

Foodstuffs: 10 golden carrots.

Weapons: Iron Sword, Sharpness II

Armor: Iron Boots, Feather Falling IV

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Kit name: Rampage

Overview: A kit that makes your hits critical, and strafing the name of the game. With little defense and no regen, you have to beat your opponent.

Effects: Speed IV - Strength II

Foodstuffs: NONE.

Weapons: Diamond sword, Knockback I

Armor: Full set of chainmail armor, Protection I

Reactions: Sailor_Rabbit

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Kit name: Potion Commotion

Overview: The tables have turned... Now potions are the only way to win. With no sword, you must use your knowledge of the brewing stand to win.

Effects: NONE.

Foodstuffs: NONE. (Unlimited Full Hunger)

Supply: 32 Netherwart, 32 glass bottles, 5 water buckets, 4 brewing stands, 3 Spider eyes, 3 red mushrooms, 3 brown mushrooms, 10 sugar, 5 golden carrots, 5 ghast tears, 5 blaze rods, 5 magma cream, 5 glistering melon, 20 wood, 5 cowspawners, 5 empty buckets. (I think I got it all, correct me if I am wrong)

Armor: Full suit of leather, Protection IV

2:00 minute peacetime starting at duel start. Barrier between your side and theirs until the 2:00 minutes is up.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Kit name: Potion Commotion

Overview: The tables have turned... Now potions are the only way to win. With no sword, you must use your knowledge of the brewing stand to win.

Effects: NONE.

Foodstuffs: NONE. (Unlimited Full Hunger)

Supply: 32 Netherwart, 32 glass bottles, 5 water buckets, 4 brewing stands, 3 Spider eyes, 3 red mushrooms, 3 brown mushrooms, 10 sugar, 5 golden carrots, 5 ghast tears, 5 blaze rods, 5 magma cream, 5 glistering melon, 20 wood, 5 cowspawners, 5 empty buckets. (I think I got it all, correct me if I am wrong)

Armor: Full suit of leather, Protection IV
Just saying: this would totally result in players stealing the potion materials and make it a punching battle.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Insane kit:
Paintball

Name pretty much describes it; A duel kit based off of paintball in arcade, where you get a paintball gun that shoots snowballs at a rate of 2 per second which do ~ 1.5 hearts of damage each. Possible option could be to add 20 blocks or so to make cover in some maps, which can only be broken by the paintball gun (just like in paintball)
You can't exactly make this in the custom kit menu, so that's another reason why it's an actual insane kit.

Some important options:
Blocks can be placed.
Blocks can't be broken, with exception of the paintball gun being able to break (player) placed blocks.

Insane kit:
Trader

b34e4f3d77a9badfcf696aa86d4dadb6.png

Self explanatory, no?
Weakness is so that players can't punch each other at the beginning for a fight, so they are basically forced to shop for any available weapon.
The good thing about this kit is that the outcome can be completely unpredictable yet incredibly fun too.

Important settings:
Breaking & placing of blocks is completely disabled.

Insane kit:
Lucky blocks
Okay I don't think I need to elaborate on this one, right?
All vanilla mechanics + the lucky islands lucky blocks with a few of the bad outcomes being removed so that you don't deal with (for instance) an ender dragon.
With this kit, you start with a handful of lucky blocks which can be placed and then broken. 16 sounds like a good number to me.

By the way, are you supposed to not be able to have spawn eggs selected? I can't save it as a kit itself to test it out because of "monster eggs only being supported on 1.9". This doesn't effect existing kits with spawn eggs (ex. Cow, Shulker), so is it intended or?

Sidenote: Give the 1.9 warrior an axe for a weapon too. An axe would slide in quite nicely with pretty much every aspect of that kit. On top of that, it would give it more of a 1.9 image than it currently does too.

Last edited:

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Mode: Insane
Kit name: Joust
Items:
-Horse spawn egg *
-Apples (to tame the horse) *
-Diamond horse armour *
-Saddle *
-Iron sword
-Full iron armour
-Regular bow
-16 arrows
-Shield
-4 steak

* I don't know if you can group these together using custom mob spawn eggs and vanilla minecraft commands, but if you could it would be really cool to have a horse spawn egg that spawned a tamed horse wearing a saddle and horse armour

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Insane kit:
Paintball

Name pretty much describes it; A duel kit based off of paintball in arcade, where you get a paintball gun that shoots snowballs at a rate of 2 per second which do ~ 1.5 hearts of damage each. Possible option could be to add 20 blocks or so to make cover in some maps, which can only be broken by the paintball gun (just like in paintball)
You can't exactly make this in the custom kit menu, so that's another reason why it's an actual insane kit.

Some important options:
Blocks can be placed.
Blocks can't be broken, with exception of the paintball gun being able to break (player) placed blocks.

Insane kit:
Trader

b34e4f3d77a9badfcf696aa86d4dadb6.png

Self explanatory, no?
Weakness is so that players can't punch each other at the beginning for a fight, so they are basically forced to shop for any available weapon.
The good thing about this kit is that the outcome can be completely unpredictable yet incredibly fun too.

Important settings:
Breaking & placing of blocks is completely disabled.

Insane kit:
Lucky blocks
Okay I don't think I need to elaborate on this one, right?
All vanilla mechanics + the lucky islands lucky blocks with a few of the bad outcomes being removed so that you don't deal with (for instance) an ender dragon.
With this kit, you start with a handful of lucky blocks which can be placed and then broken. 16 sounds like a good number to me.
I like the paintball kit. Not sure about the others, might be interesing but not something I'd play all the time.

By the way, are you supposed to not be able to have spawn eggs selected? I can't save it as a kit itself to test it out because of "monster eggs only being supported on 1.9". This doesn't effect existing kits with spawn eggs (ex. Cow, Shulker), so is it intended or?
I tried it and it actually works if you log in with a 1.9 client (including villagers). So I guess they were too lazy to write a function to translate spawn eggs from current versions to the 1.9 version.

Reactions: lowkeyProIsMuted

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Hello CubeCrafters!

We hope you have been enjoying the PvP update, but that's not where we want to stop just yet. We also want you to get involved by suggesting some new duels kits.

Community Kits
This could be you...
View attachment 139870

We love to work with our community and listen to their suggestions, because of this, we want more community suggested kits. We are looking for new kits for any of these four Duels modes: Classic 1.8, Normal, Overpowered, and Insane.

Have an Idea?

We would like the name of your kit, what mode your kit belongs to, what equipment the kit has, and any settings specific to the kit (offhand items, potion effects, starting health etc. - feel as creative as you want!).

Your kit will need to be tested in order for it to be considered, so we will work with community staff to make sure the new kits are tested out and approved before they are added.

What do you get from it?
Alongside being able to play with your own kit in game, you will get a mention in the kit description so everyone can see who came up with the kit idea!

Kit Name - Bird

Items
-Iron Sword
- 5 cookies
- Chain Boots
-Elytra

I saw the elytra in 1.9 and thought I need to make a 1v1 duels kit with this, This a kit ive used on xBox when i dueled people and they said they liked the kit
I think it will be different as u take a lot of damage and you don't have a lot of food, this will encourage pvp instead of running like a coward for the hole match!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
My kit:
OP Survival Games
  • Iron Sword with sharpness 1 and unbreaking.
  • An Iron helmet with projectile protection 1.
  • A chainmail chestplate with protection 2.
  • Leather pants with protection 2 and unbreaking 1
  • Chainmail boots with feather falling 1 and protection 1.
  • A bow with power 1 and unbreaking 1, called 'Katniss's bow'.
  • 32 arrows.
  • 20 bread called 'Peeta Bread'.
  • An iron axe with sharpness 1 and unbreaking 1.
  • 2 potions of healing.
  • A 25% damaged shield.
  • 64 wooden blocks.
  • 2 golden apples.
  • 50% damaged flint and steel
  • 1 water bucket.

This is my kit, I hope you guys like it :D!
(If I'm accepted, my IGN is RemiO05 :))

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters!

Community Kits
This could be you...
View attachment 139870

Have an Idea?

What do you get from it?
Beginner:
Wooden Sword (Not Enchanted)
5 Bread
Full Leather (Not Enchanted)
32 Dirt Blocks
1 Fishing Rod

The End:

Full Leather (Dyed Black with Protection 5)
Wooden Sword (Not Enchanted)
9 Steak
1 Water Bucket
1 Bow (Power 1 Punch 1 with 16 Arrows)
64 Endstone
Speed 1 (Infinite)
Strength 1 (Drinkable 8 minutes)
Quick:
Speed 3 (Infinite)
No Armor
Wood Swords
1 Bow (5 arrows)
10 Terracotta
3 Bread

Make sure to stay updated as I might make more kits in this post :D

I hope you like these, I am pretty good with coming up with good kit names and accessories so I can almost always make a good kit :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom