Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I'm having like 3GB disc space left on my pc again so I thought why not to make a little montage with some of my best moments I've gotten recently, so I can get 60GB space more by deleting useless video clips (I record most of my games as I feel like I got the risk of being banned again) hax .

-video removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ehh this isn't really my style of montages. Each clip takes a bit too long. A great example for this is the clip from 3.40 'till 4:08. You kill two players but after that, nothing interesting really happens.

Perhaps try to make them a bit shorter? And if you wanna show off you killing two people, then blocking other people off, cut the stuff in between out.

But that's just my opinion.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
You shouldn’t stay banned, but I don’t have any permissions to change that.
At least you haven’t been banned falsely 9 or 10 times like @gamesharkn64 xd
I'm unbanned already.
Ehh this isn't really my style of montages. Each clip takes a bit too long. A great example for this is the clip from 3.40 'till 4:08. You kill two players but after that, nothing interesting really happens.

Perhaps try to make them a bit shorter? And if you wanna show off you killing two people, then blocking other people off, cut the stuff in between out.

But that's just my opinion.
I guess montage is the wrong term to call this even though I named it a montage, had to fill the empty space in the video with something as couldn't cut out the music clearly. (I'm a bad editor)
Why are u hacking
hax :v

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Your block clutches are so satisfying to see. Also a very nice video, the perfect music for this montage.

Reactions: Nutuu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom