Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
/report
I agree, having /report would make things easier for newcomers who wants to report rule breakers.
Those saying that if you can type /report you might as well type /registerreports but lets not forget, not all players have a forum account (or thought of making one) so they won't possibly know that command.

/rules
Having this would also be nice, if you think there is too much rules to be written down, that's true but not everything will be written down.
Only the basic important ones would be - the rest is mostly common sense.
Also a rule stating that staff reserves the rights to stop anything they find to be unfair that is not listed in the rules.

/buy
I have suggested this once so instead of writing it out, you can check out my post here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/store-or-buy-command-in-game.156195/

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
/rules
Having this would also be nice, if you think there is too much rules to be written down, that's true but not everything will be written down.
Only the basic important ones would be - the rest is mostly common sense.
Also a rule stating that staff reserves the rights to stop anything they find to be unfair that is not listed in the rules.

Could we maybe possibly use the same gui as /help? So you would have:
/rules
- /rules hacks
- /rules swearwords
- /rules camping

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Could we maybe possibly use the same gui as /help? So you would have:
/rules
- /rules hacks
- /rules swearwords
- /rules camping

It would seem like more work but I think that's also fine if they want to go into more details with it.
Like perhaps...

/Rules
1) ......
2) ......
3) ......
10)

Type /rules hacks for more details
Type /rules camping for more details
More rules @ (link)

Or we could leave out "/type rules (xxx) for more details"
and end it with "More rules @ link"

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
It would seem like more work but I think that's also fine if they want to go into more details with it.
Like perhaps...

/Rules
1) ......
2) ......
3) ......
10)

Type /rules hacks for more details
Type /rules camping for more details
More rules @ (link)

Or we could leave out "/type rules (xxx) for more details"
and end it with "More rules @ link"

I think that having a small list with rules, about hacks swearwords and camping are the most frequently use.. so:

/rules
  1. /rules hacked clients
  2. /rules swearing
  3. /rules camping
And if you type for example /rules hacked clients you wil get this:
/rules hacked clients
Using a hacked client is forbidden. Using one will result in a 1 month ban. If the player is caught again, the player will be banned permanently.
Report a hacker here: Reports.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I really like the idea of a /buy command. It would mean that if you see players asking for ranks, just tell them to type that command!

As for the /report command, It seems a lot more obvious than typing /reportregister, therefore i support it.

A /rules command would be great, it would mean that if you see teamers, tell them to type /rules so they can't deny that what they are doing is alright !

Great ideas, i hope they get implemented soon!

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
You can already see the report section with /registerreports
Ok
but who is going to take an extra 2 seconds to type out "register" in addition to "reports"
/report is so much more, "known", I guess. Even if you didn't know it was a command and just guessed, that would be the first thing I would type in.
Also please edit the OP with a headliner saying /report is not the same as it used to be oml. Read the post @the10peoplewhojustassumeditwassomethingdifferent

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
My suggestion is for some new commands.

/report
This command would bring up the link to the reporting section of the forums, aswell as a link to the reporting guide.

/rules
A link to a post on the forums with the rules and punishable offences.

/buy
A link to the shop and shopping information.

EDIT: If you actually read the first paragraph, thanks. If you didn't, the /report command gives you a link to the reporting area, not contacting staff.
/Report seems helpful
/buy needs buy craft to work

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom