Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Im not sure about This one, staff Will be spammed with This one
not really as you need video evidence and make sure tis good, I always triple check my reports to make sure the person was actually hacking...plus only the player that types the command will be able to see it in chat.

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
not really as you need video evidence and make sure tis good, I always triple check my reports to make sure the person was actually hacking...plus only the player that types the command will be able to see it in chat.
But you send it in de chat and staff can see it. So if 200 People per day send that link, staff dont get spammed?! They get

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
But you send it in de chat and staff can see it. So if 200 People per day send that link, staff dont get spammed?! They get
The player gets the link to the reporting guide/site, you quoted the exact sentence where he said this:

This command would bring up the link to the reporting section of the forums, aswell as a link to the reporting guide.

Reactions: zSem_
D

Deleted member 169486

When they type the command a link will come up in chat to the reporting system. No one would see it but the person who typed it.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
/report does NOT SEND A REPORT TO STAFF. It simply brings up the link to the report page.
^ to all the lazies or people who apparently can't read

I support all of these. Really useful for new players.
Possibly could be in that little box that pops up when you log in.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
/report? Explain? How would that even work:

SENARIO
Chat: Player125 Gets killed by Player223

Player125: Farout I should just do /report he has oblivious hacks

Player125: (Global): You hacker turn them of I am going to use /report

Player223 : (Global): What hacks?

Player125: (Global): You already know dude

Player125: I am going to /report because I think he is hacking not that I know he is

Player223: (Global):Why?

Player223: Get's banned/muted for two days

So this would work how?
This is what I've been telling for days when there's a hacker it will depend on how many players there are in the game/lobby to report them. Ex. There are 10 players and a hacker so 9/10 At least 5/9 have to /report the hacker for him to get banned (The ban must be for 1 hour or more since there's no evidence unless the player has video evidence, then the player can report him in that hour) the hacker can appeal as well. BUT if the hacker has been reported many times before, then the appeal can be denied.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
except this will still be complained about because the average thinking players
will start complaining about how it "Didn't Work" even though that isn't how it works
it will be the new "Kicked For Anti-Knockback" thread

also /registerreports does the same thing except more efficiently
I have nothing to say. Except that I agree with this suggestion because I'm lazy.

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom