Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

b2n101

May 1, 2016
Please add the /ignore feature. I've been in many games and lobbies where this would be useful. Also I've posted about this before, but I know that you are adding a new friends system, so I hope you'll add a messaging thing for people in your /friend list.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
They are working on a new friend/party system.

I don't really know why you need a /ignore command.

b2n101

May 1, 2016
They are working on a new friend/party system.

I don't really know why you need a /ignore command.
you would need it so if someone is annyoing in chat, you so /ignore (name) and then you cant see their messages

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Please add the /ignore feature. I've been in many games and lobbies where this would be useful. Also I've posted about this before, but I know that you are adding a new friends system, so I hope you'll add a messaging thing for people in your /friend list.
I suggested this a long time ago.
Even @error_dan_overflow thought it was a good idea, so he contacted Marco Slater. He didn't agree with the idea, because:
  • Being called a hacker won't really stop unless you want to do /ignore every few minutes
  • It can cause confusion in chat
  • Spammers should be muted, not ignored
  • An anti-spam bot is in the work

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
you would need it so if someone is annyoing in chat, you so /ignore (name) and then you cant see their messages
If he's annoying with insulting you, then you can report him. I don't see the point of the /ignore command. If someone's annoying with saying you're a hacker or something, just ignore the chat.
For me it is a -1.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
You people DO realize it isn't just about getting "called a hacker, or something" what if the dude is spamming? And he won't stop even when you report him? Not all players get an insta mute when they get reported. A big +1 from me.
And disabling the chat isn't such a good idea IMO, because what if you are talking to a friend in chat? And as said above, what if a dude is spamming?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom