Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No [Explain Why?]

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
hey guys I'm here to suggest something but dont come up to me super crazy saying no, my opinion would be a yes or no I'm in the middle but it would be cool to have this, so i was thinking to add a /store to the server because when i play solo skywars solo and i play normal i never have armor and a sword probably get weak armor but it wont help. having a /store and something to buy and probably that could help you could actually help. What it would show up for the store is Armor, Gaps, Food, Arrows, Diamond Sword, None Inchant Bow & Potions. I know people would say we have that already and that we could get that in chest but in some chest you wont get anything at all and it would be good idea to do /store and that the store helps you out a little bit and waste your points on that. Dont like what they have in the /store at leat add a /store command in the server would be nice. I see many people saying its not fair for other but they have access as well to buy things and probably make a even fight and it would be bad as well. My opinion for this Prices would be...

Any Armor: 500-600 points each (helmet, chestplate, Pants & Boots) Could be Diamond Armor...
Arrows: 100 points for 10 arrows
2 Gaps: 200 points
Food: 50 points
Sword: 300 points
Bow: 200 points
Any Potion: 300 points

Not bad prices for these items Hopefully you guys like the idea to have this command in the server... :cool:

Reactions: FeaR_VoRTeXx

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I really like this idea, it Would be handy as cubecraft willl add this. You can easy go to the shop. It is a very Good command, Instead of scroll to the shop, you can use this command.

Reactions: xMrExa

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
i know i mean everyone would have access to this command as well at least something for normal games would help and a lil bit for op games, probably the gaps would help in op games because i know in couple games of op i wouldn't have gaps and in op games they have stacks of it and i still wouldn't find it. but i really like this command and would like this to be added /shop in the server. :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
i know i mean everyone would have access to this command as well at least something for normal games would help and a lil bit for op games, probably the gaps would help in op games because i know in couple games of op i wouldn't have gaps and in op games they have stacks of it and i still wouldn't find it. but i really like this command and would like this to be added /shop in the server. :)
I support your idea a lot. You can say that it isnt necessary, okay the people that say that are also right. But it would be so handy.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
You mean for EggWars?

Great idea. But this can be abused by Macros so u just get the starting Iron AND WOOSH! You have all the gear you need.
like I said it cant be a iron sword in the shop it could be anything I just gave an idea what could be in the shop and how much would it cost for each idem that would be in the shop. :cool:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I would hate this in skywars. Buying a few golden apples could turn around a game so often. I already hate the /store in FFA and I think it would have to be removed to make it a somewhat decent game. If someone in your game decides to buy lots of stuff you'd either have to do the same or go into the game with a huge disadvantage. Also this could make targetting so much worse for "famous" people like mods and youtubers, since I'd imagine many people would buy stuff in a game against them.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I would hate this in skywars. Buying a few golden apples could turn around a game so often. I already hate the /store in FFA and I think it would have to be removed to make it a somewhat decent game. If someone in your game decides to buy lots of stuff you'd either have to do the same or go into the game with a huge disadvantage. Also this could make targetting so much worse for "famous" people like mods and youtubers, since I'd imagine many people would buy stuff in a game against them.
not really because in some chest you could get the same thing from /shop and gaps its already in some chest.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
not really because in some chest you could get the same thing from /shop and gaps its already in some chest.
But those buying items from /shop can still find items in chests. So they will have the randomly found golden apples plus the bought apples while anyone else only has the randomly found apples.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
hey guys I'm here to suggest something but dont come up to me super crazy saying no, my opinion would be a yes or no I'm in the middle but it would be cool to have this, so i was thinking to add a /store to the server because when i play solo skywars solo and i play normal i never have armor and a sword probably get weak armor but it wont help. having a /store and something to buy and probably that could help you could actually help. What it would show up for the store is Armor, Gaps, Food, Arrows, Diamond Sword, None Inchant Bow & Potions. I know people would say we have that already and that we could get that in chest but in some chest you wont get anything at all and it would be good idea to do /store and that the store helps you out a little bit and waste your points on that. Dont like what they have in the /store at leat add a /store command in the server would be nice. I see many people saying its not fair for other but they have access as well to buy things and probably make a even fight and it would be bad as well. My opinion for this Prices would be...

Any Armor: 500-600 points each (helmet, chestplate, Pants & Boots) Could be Diamond Armor...

Not bad prices for these items Hopefully you guys like the idea to have this command in the server... :cool:
Is this suggestion for Eggwars or Skywars?

Reactions: xMrExa

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Well if this gets added on Skywars then you'd be very strong in no-time, yes you can only buy it with points bit most people want to buy abilities or kits with their points. I don't want a shop in Skywars.
but it wouldn't have to many things tho probably something little that could buy something at least. Probably food or swords and arrows would be nice...

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Have you thought in a /sponsor command like in Survival Games instead of a /shop command?

Even so I'm not sure if this would be good for skywars. I like the random chests because sometimes this determine if the game will go better or worst. For example if you won't get a weapon or a proper armor in the chests, you will have to mine diamond ores to craft these items. This way skywars is not just about fighting, so it's more entertaining.

So_Cool_Human

Jun 3, 2017

Well ... I do not know if there's any good idea. Imagine a fight, and even the chestplate breaks. Then you can only buy a new one. It would be a very long game. So I say no. I know it would be nice but the games would be too long :)

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
A simple no, it's unfair to people who don't have much points. Also it would ruin the whole idea of Skywars.

Keep thinking of new idea's ;)

Reactions: Laskyy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom