Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Before describing the command, I will explain its reasons. To buy a diamond armor in FFA, either in 18 or 1.9 (Free for all - normal), you have to spend something of 200 points, only in the armor, without counting the apples and the sword, each apple is worth 100 points and the sword is worth 20. And in 1.9 the shield is worth 250 points. There are times when the game is full and I buy my armor with everything mentioned (apples, shield, etc.) but then people go away little by little and I get bored, but if I get out I totally lose my things, that is to say I lose all my points. Recall that for each Kill in ffa you get only 1 point, so you do not recover anything.
Well, now the command is as follows: / Chest or / Enderchest. It would serve to keep your things.
As long as you are not in combat (minimum 5 minutes), the time I have decided not randomly, but in the case of FFA, one can run the map for a long time, and many would use this command (if not had time) to be able to keep their things and not lose them (in the case of Assasination this would be unfair for some). So that's why I decide 5 minutes, it could only be used in some exceptions, like the one already mentioned.
This I think should be for all ranges or Gold + (since in a certain part it would be an advantage, but not in the Pvp)
Well, I hope you understand my point of view. Thank you, I await your comments.

Forget the following: You can only save things you have bought with points, and in the case of Assassinations, the same, and obviously you could also save the things you win during the game. This is to avoid that for example in FFA a user is chosen the Posions kit and then have many posiones during the game with a diamond kit or another kit.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This is basically turning into kit pvp and idk if other really want that, like most of the OP ffa players. I'm fine with it, but idk if others are.

Reactions: RafaCP

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I’d say adding a combat timer, just like Assassinations. If you’re out if combat, you can safely log out while not losing any armour, a potion effect, and so on. This will be the perfect solution to it.

Reactions: RafaCP
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom