Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
The word 'kid' should not be censored. Yes, there are a few who use it in an inappropriate manner, but the majority of the server are younger people, and someone could be saying something like, "Hey, kid." There will always be chat bypassers, and chat toxicity can never be truly stopped. Personally, I think the chat filters are not really putting out good updates lately. You can barely say a word with the letter L in it, or something even remotely close. I know this is to prevent swearing and other things, but come on. It's just getting downright annoying, now.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
If someone is getting insulted by little things like noob, kid, rat, and other things then they shouldn't be on the internet.

That being said, I don't think many things besides blatant swears or hate words should be in the filter. Yes, people will find ways around the filter, but then you can do what is right and report them if it is bad enough. ;3

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
The word 'kid' should not be censored. Yes, there are a few who use it in an inappropriate manner, but the majority of the server are younger people, and someone could be saying something like, "Hey, kid." There will always be chat bypassers, and chat toxicity can never be truly stopped. Personally, I think the chat filters are not really putting out good updates lately. You can barely say a word with the letter L in it, or something even remotely close. I know this is to prevent swearing and other things, but come on. It's just getting downright annoying, now.
That's fair enough and I agree :c

Reactions: CyberAutumn

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
If someone is getting insulted by little things like noob, kid, rat, and other things then they shouldn't be on the internet.

That being said, I don't think many things besides blatant swears or hate words should be in the filter. Yes, people will find ways around the filter, but then you can do what is right and report them if it is bad enough. ;3
Yeah, this thread didn't really apply to me and it went a little over the top. Gonna be locked soon

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Not my idea... there's been serveral suggestions so I thought I'd add it, no need to be agressive tho
There have been several suggestions about REMOVING the party chat filter, not making the normal chst worse. So it’s actually your idea.

Reactions: Sophie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom