Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
IMO, Power V doesn't do nearly enough damage to people with full diamond armor. I think we really need something much larger in damage that costs a stack of diamonds. Now the first amount of power that came to mind is 20, it sounds like it would do good damage to players with diamond armor. Before anyone says that would be way to ridiculously OP because it could 3 or 4 shot iron armor, there should be a plugin. The plugin would make it so the bow would only do damage to players with 2 or more pieces of diamond armor on. the bow doesn't have to be power XX, just anything that does reasonable damage to players with diamond armor.

Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
IMO, Power V doesn't do nearly enough damage to people with full diamond armor. I think we really need something much larger in damage that costs a stack of diamonds. Now the first amount of power that came to mind is 20, it sounds like it would do good damage to players with diamond armor. Before anyone says that would be way to ridiculously OP because it could 3 or 4 shot iron armor, there should be a plugin. The plugin would make it so the bow would only do damage to players with 2 or more pieces of diamond armor on. the bow doesn't have to be power XX, just anything that does reasonable damage to players with diamond armor.
Great idea, I think this should be added, also that powerful bow will probably kill lots of players, so it gives you extra points and kills players with diamond gear also knocks them far back.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :)

Reactions: 0ffense

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Should it cost emeralds instead?
Its very OP and can one shot a lot of people ( even though power 5 can )

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Sorry 20 does seem a bit high, a power 5 does 12 hearts of damage x .08 does 1 heart of damage against a full diamond guy, power twenty might be a two or 3 shot, maybe add high caliber arrows that do this for ridiculous prices each? 20 diamonds per arrow? Idk higher damaging weapons is a good idea though

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think this is a great idea as it's indeed very, very OP and a man fights with a sword, not with a bow.? (Yes I know a lot of people use a bow to shot his/her enemy off)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Seems op
I want a Sharp X Axe
and a Power X bow

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Should it cost emeralds instead?
Its very OP and can one shot a lot of people ( even though power 5 can )

It only does damage to people with half a set of diamond armor on or more, and It doesn't have to be power XX, just anything that does reasonable damage to people with diamond armor on.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I don't think this is a great idea as it's indeed very, very OP and a man fights with a sword, not with a bow.? (Yes I know a lot of people use a bow to shot his/her enemy off)

It doesn't have to be Power XX, just anything that does REASONABLE damage to those with diamond armor.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom