Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New Leader Boards, Should they be added?

• No (Comment Why)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes (Comment Why)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I have a new suggestion involving the egg wars lobby. I believe there should be more leader boards. For example, when you first spawn in the lobby, you can see the most wins on a leader board. What if we had even more boards with all sorts of stats? Things like 'Most Deaths' or 'Most Games Played'. It will bring a competitive drive and it creates goals for players, whether you'd like to admit it or not you will feel praised. We can even make a 'Most Eggs Broken' leader board. This will create determination amongst players and will create a cunning environment.

However, I do see one fault with this suggestion. It can lead to the matter of trolling, when it comes to the board 'Most Deaths' you might find some 'trollers' that take advantage and kill themselves the entire game. Never the less people will do that anyway, some players do that for their own statistics anyways.

Reactions: Aries104

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It wouldn't change the top players by much... The current top winner probably has most kills & games played too
And it also would mean the lobbies would have to be redesigned for just more leaderboards which won't even change anything because of what I said above.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I have a new suggestion involving the egg wars lobby. I believe there should be more leader boards. For example, when you first spawn in the lobby, you can see the most wins on a leader board. What if we had even more boards with all sorts of stats? Things like 'Most Deaths' or 'Most Games Played'. It will bring a competitive drive and it creates goals for players, whether you'd like to admit it or not you will feel praised. We can even make a 'Most Eggs Broken' leader board. This will create determination amongst players and will create a cunning environment.

However, I do see one fault with this suggestion. It can lead to the matter of trolling, when it comes to the board 'Most Deaths' you might find some 'trollers' that take advantage and kill themselves the entire game. Never the less people will do that anyway, some players do that for their own statistics anyways.
I think the leaderboards are fine as they are.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Its a good idea but its useless because other leaderboards are just going to encourage more deaths, more block spam or even running in circles.

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
Its a good idea but its useless because other leaderboards are just going to encourage more deaths, more block spam or even running in circles.
That's gonna happen regardless, but its also going to encourage players to try to get on the board.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I don't think it's necessary, but I do think it would be way more fun if we had all sorts of leaderboards. They could make a nice wall with signs and players heads instead of the armor stands.

Reactions: RainyDayz

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
That's gonna happen regardless, but its also going to encourage players to try to get on the board.
I get where you're coming from but I still think its useless. True, it happens but that doesn't mean we need to encourage it even more.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think a leaderboard in form of a website would be nice. That way you could see all players instead of just the top 5 of each category. Maybe also a friends page where you can compare your stats with your friends.
Already suggested... I think... but if not you can always make a suggestion thread about it, always useful to have one.

Reactions: Ping Ether

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Than the leaderboards isn't something special anymore, however instead of thid idea the stats site what Cubecraft had before needs to come back. :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!