Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gutin Mullet

Jun 17, 2017
Alright, so I have been thinking about this for a while now and I believe that Egg Wars needs some new items. I'm not talking about items like better armor/weapons I would like to see new blocks added. Here's a list of possible blocks

-slime blocks
-soul sand
-ice

And while I'm at it, I thought it might be cool to have shulkers that a team can buy and place where they please that attack people on other teams.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I can see why souls sand and ice might be pretty nice to have. As they can either decrease or increase a players speed. Or serve as better protection. But why slime blocks?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Cancelling fall damage perhaps.

But that's rather hard to do by yourself. Unless you plan to build a massive fortress, I don't really see how you would do this during normal game play. Unless you planned an escape, which is rather hard to do.

Gutin Mullet

Jun 17, 2017
If your falling you can place one before you hit the ground. I do it all of the time with sandstone.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If your falling you can place one before you hit the ground. I do it all of the time with sandstone.

Yea, but it's not really worth it. You get slowed down because of the slime block you placed. Not to mention, if you did this from falling from somewhere really high, you'll be stuck to the slime block unless you're willing to possibly die from fall damage.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmmm I'm not sure about This. Eggwars has yesterday a update and now new things? I'm gonna give My opinion, because new blocks aren't needed. Ice could melt, and I don't know for What They're usefull.
Soul sand can be very useful to slow your enemies (include yourself)
Slime blocks can be useful to avoid fall damage, But you're slow, and easy to break.

I'm sorry But I say a No. There might be a change That i've changed My mind. But I stay at This

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> you can break ice, so that you get water and that will become much OP for defending your egg. Cubecraft can also set that If you break the ice that There don't come water. It seems me a good idea for using this as ground that the attacker has it a little bit more difficulter than the normal ground.

Second> Adding Slimeblocks is a good idea in My opinion. There will come new strategies. Also this is very handy for using this. I agree with this block.

Third> I don't see the intension for adding soul sand, Yes Maybe as ground that he Goes slower. The blocks of your suggestion are fine, but not needed.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
All except the ice.
This is because of what @DodelijkeNoob said. Ice melts into water, if you put an ice block on top of your obsidian round the egg, your egg is suddenly really hard to destroy. This would be quite op, -1 for the ice

Slime blocks, I actually agree with, as you can do mlg and use new strategies.

Soul sand could be good in defending your base, as it slows the enemy down a lot

So, without the ice, +1

Reactions: GeldHaftige

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1st if people dont like ice we can just use packed ice. Same effect no water when breaking
2nd soul sand maybe. Cobwebs might be a better choice tho. Would encourage people to buy swords.
3rd slimeblocks Unless for like 20 diamonds nope.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First> you can break ice, so that you get water and that will become much OP for defending your egg. Cubecraft can also set that If you break the ice that There don't come water. It seems me a good idea for using this as ground that the attacker has it a little bit more difficulter than the normal ground.

Second> Adding Slimeblocks is a good idea in My opinion. There will come new strategies. Also this is very handy for using this. I agree with this block.

Third> I don't see the intension for adding soul sand, Yes Maybe as ground that he Goes slower. The blocks of your suggestion are fine, but not needed.

Soulsand+Ice=Hell Froze Overe
SoulSand+Ice+SlimeBlock=SCREWED

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think Soul sand could actually be pretty fun because players could slow down the enemy..

Ice is just too easy to break and slimeblock is not neccasary, I also don't see the purpose of it too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom