Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be an option to revert this?

• No, keep the menu's and give no option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Recently I've seen that Cubecraft changed the GUI's, In my opinion it can be very user friendly but for other older players (or with low end devices) it can be very difficult and tedious to navigate through it.
Since Cubecraft has implemented this new update I can suggest they add an option to revert back to the old menu's for low end devices and older players.

AS A REMINDER I AM NOT TELLING CUBECRAFT TO DELETE THE UPDATE IM SUGGESTING AN OPTION TO REVERT IT

Hey

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
while I'm sure a lot of people appreciate the effort and fresh look the new menus have, a lot of players like myself prefer the more simpler older UI, where our muscle memory plays a big factor, have a different UI layout means having to regain muscle memory. I have found a method to revert the UI back to it's old look, and I will be sharing it with the community for whoever needs it :)
1645644265122.png

to use this pack, simply import it (no need to activate it) and then log onto cube. please be aware that some names might be broken, however it still work's fine in-game :)

Last edited:

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
while I'm sure alot of people appreciate the effort and fresh look the new menus have, alot of players like myself prefer the more simpler older ui, where our muscle memory plays a big factor, have a different ui layout means having to regain muscle memory. I have found a method to revert the ui back to it's old look, and i will be sharing it with the community for whoever needs it :) View attachment 207810
Didn’t work on iOS, Minecraft didn’t accept this resource pack :(

Last edited:

kfccaleb

Feb 23, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello 👋
I’m currently enjoying Cubecraft eggwars. I think it’s really good and allows us (bedrock users) to feel what it’s like to be on Java. However there is a problem I haven’t really had any before and I use this server very frequently. However since the UI change I really can’t bring myself to play cubecraft. It really does just suck. I preferred the old ui I would like it if people could choose to either revert back to the old one or you do it for us. I really enjoy cubecraft. But this…this is what is going to stop me playing. I really hope I find a way around this.

Sincerely, Caleb

satan666

May 7, 2021
I've played CC for a while and liked how quick and simple the menu was.I'm not saying the new UI is bad but it's alot slower, and the X button at the top just seems useless since you can just press B,and it makes it easier for PC players to rush console players if they weren't already fast enough.

It would be great if a setting would be added where the player can choose between the old and new UI.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, this new UI is the worst update that I’ve ever had. It is so so bad to play with. It is laggy, takes ages to clear, is not even sensitive so most clicks don’t even pick it up to select an item, and don’t even get me started on Eggwars. It’s completely ruined my time playing and it was just miserable playing. When in Eggwars, it took so long repeat ordering blocks and buying them that someone rushed and killed me, yet in the old interface I would’ve killed them instead.
There should be a toggle button to turn it off, an option for on/off. I would much rather go back to the older one, this one is really doing my head in.
It does look aesthetically pleasing but really lacks in the gameplay department.
——————————————————————
TL:DR, toggle button for it so it can be turned on and off.

*if you haven’t guessed, I had a pretty awful first impression and general experience with this. Sorry for the rant part I guess

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there,

CubeCraft is still working on the new UI update. There are a lot of bugs and problems that will be fixed very soon, but don’t judge the update immediately, because it’s still in development!
Maybe CubeCraft will decrease the delay like in the EggWars shop when buying items in order to make it quicker, let's just wait and see!

I'm gonna react with unsure, sorry bro :(

Reactions: Amazinq

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
I've played CC for a while and liked how quick and simple the menu was.I'm not saying the new UI is bad but it's alot slower, and the X button at the top just seems useless since you can just press B,and it makes it easier for PC players to rush console players if they weren't already fast enough.

It would be great if a setting would be added where the player can choose between the old and new UI.
I can simply go back with the side button on my mouse, it's pretty fast

Top Bottom