Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Im Nicolas/Nicholas/Niklas. Depends where are you from. If you are reading this and are new like me. Just wanted to suggest you to read as many threads and posts as you can to inform yourself as much as possible about the server. Its a really well made page and informs you a lot of all the things you need to know about the servers and all the forms of communication you need to sugest improvements, talk with the staff about players not respecting the rules or bugs you suffered while playing on their minecraft servers. Also if you want to apply to be part of the staff you can do it. I tried but failed because I didnt find the wuestions list and couldnt answer properly at the application. but soon at April 8th i will be able to apply again and properly this time :) Hope this post helped. Have fun at this amazing server.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Hey Niclas, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask.
Goodluck with your application! :D

Reactions: N_Strak8206

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums! ^_^ It's just to ask if you have any questions :)

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020
Hello, Im Nicolas/Nicholas/Niklas. Depends where are you from. If you are reading this and are new like me. Just wanted to suggest you to read as many threads and posts as you can to inform yourself as much as possible about the server. Its a really well made page and informs you a lot of all the things you need to know about the servers and all the forms of communication you need to sugest improvements, talk with the staff about players not respecting the rules or bugs you suffered while playing on their minecraft servers. Also if you want to apply to be part of the staff you can do it. I tried but failed because I didnt find the wuestions list and couldnt answer properly at the application. but soon at April 8th i will be able to apply again and properly this time :) Hope this post helped. Have fun at this amazing server.

Hello there, I'm Cuba, nice to meet you. It's always a pleasure to see people interested in becoming part of the staff team of CubeCraft! I wish you the best of luck to pass, and in the meanwhile, welcome to the forums!

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you Nicolas! :)

Reactions: N_Strak8206
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom