Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
NO please, no more censoring

My opinion: Instead of saying what word it triggered, just remove the whole darn censorship system already, It's extremely annoying (especially when someone has a censored word in his IGN, the pain is real) and can easily be bypassed (example: For some apparent reason you are not allowed to mention OptiFine in EggWars, so just say 0ptifine/Opt1f1ne Opti -Ignore this- Fine etc). Also sometimes it doesn't even make any sense, example:
"Put a chest over here"
You are not allowed to say this. -_- seriously?
I know the sentence contains the word "puta" but still, now I need to change the whole sentence and I can still say "puta" in so many ways to bypass the censorship. (put@), put4, p(_)ta, etc)
So please, remove the censorship system. It can make talking to someone extremely annoying and it can be bypassed anyway, so why not just remove it?
I agree with the Optifine and Puta thing, but the chat needs to stay nice and clean. So in my eyes, words like: Optifine and PvP (Yes I can't say PvP in the way it's written here) could be removed. But words like: fuck, shit etc should stay. That way you don't need to remove the whole system, the chat stays clean and you can say almost every word. Just the bad words like fuck etc are censord. There's no reason to say fuck but like you mentioned with puta, it can be really anoying.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
If kids write a swear word down and they didn't now that they wrote it they do no gonna chearch the word on the internet they will just be like fine no worry's because it is only a warning so +1

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Here's Johnny again, :p
I have another suggestion. You all know the sentence: "You are not allowed to say this"
You're maybe wondering, what's wrong about that. Sometimes when someone (me included) writes a sentence and gets that message, doesn't know what they have written wrong. So instead of just saying: "You are not allowed to say this", you can say: "You are not allowed to say this word - Hacks (for example). This way people don't get confused about what they have written wrong and I sometimes take more than 2 minutes to figure out what's wrong about my sentence.
I like the idea for some reason i found it censors "email" as i was explaining i emailed a complaint to minesharp about their players barging in advertising

Reactions: Cynamooo

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
2 problems:
Number one- The server is basically printing bad words to you
Number two- If you say something innocent that doesn't need to be censored, all it does is frustrate the person who wrote it, whether or not it was actually bad.
If you can figure out something to solve those problems, +1 from me!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I agree with the Optifine and Puta thing, but the chat needs to stay nice and clean. So in my eyes, words like: Optifine and PvP (Yes I can't say PvP in the way it's written here) could be removed. But words like: fuck, shit etc should stay. That way you don't need to remove the whole system, the chat stays clean and you can say almost every word. Just the bad words like fuck etc are censord. There's no reason to say fuck but like you mentioned with puta, it can be really anoying.
It can still be bypassed so easily. (f4ck, fuc, fuk, fk, fking, f4cking, sh1t, sht etc)
And no, censoring the words shown as an example isn't going to help and makes the chance of saying something normal but it then being censored only bigger.
Also, this still doesn't solve this problem:
FuckingShitPvP_MC: Kronos hax
KronosReeper: fu *presses tap* FuckingShitPvP_MC prove it.
You are not allowed to say this
Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom