Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to give in cube's anticheat a name??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U

Unipotato

Where am I asking for a new one
Please tell me.
Just because half the people on this thread are lost doesn't mean I'm one of them.

Well the way you phrased it seemed like you were saying it was about time for there to be a new AntiCheat. I read your post differently than you intended, please don't be rude.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Well the way you phrased it seemed like you were saying it was about time for there to be a new AntiCheat. I read your post differently than you intended, please don't be rude.
He is not being rude, and I don't see how you thought he was suggesting for a new one, he clearly said make the anti-cheat name to "About Damn Time"

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Won't be rude if you just won't assume by association.
It was 5 words. Really no other way to interpret it, considering the first two words were "I suggest".
But tbh I think a name would be fun. Not something generic though.

U

Unipotato

He is not being rude, and I don't see how you thought he was suggesting for a new one, he clearly said make the anti-cheat name to "About Damn Time"

I thought he was suggesting a new one because I read it differently like I said.

Reactions: MooTa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom