Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi there,
This suggestion is probably not going to be as good as my other suggestions (ego), but I'll give it a try. This suggestion is by the way for the staff members very helpful. I came up with something and I think this is pretty good. Let's say: I'm a staff member and I came online after 6-8 hours. You will have a lot of alerts, and maybe some of them still need to be locked, but when you have more than 40 alerts it's pretty hard to find which threads are already locked and which not. That's why I tought it would be handy to remove every single thread that already has been locked out of the alert list, so the staff members know which threads they can lock and "useless" threads will be locked much faster. And I know that there will be other related threads too, but it's clear to tell the difference between "New forums suggestion" and "pls ban the hackers k thx bye". If this gets implemented the staff members will not go to a thread that's already locked for example.
(You can still find the threads that have been removed from the alert list in the forums section, but it will be easier to use the alert system.)

If you still have some questions about this idea feel free to ask them.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Knowing what's going on is a pretty important thing. I assume this does not only count for me but also for other staff members.

I personally don't mind the alerts and think it's helpful to check all threads :)

Reactions: skifby and Cynamooo

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i find this an ok suggestion it could be helpful yet like zDutchie says knowing whats going on is a good thing you can keep up with what everyone is saying even if its already locked

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom