Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Here's my new suggestion. Currently, there are only 2 achievements for ffa (Next to the killstreak and total kills achievements.

Add. Some. More!!

A few ideas by myself:

Kill X players in 1 minute
Get a 100.0 K/D ratio
Get a 150.0 K/D ratio
Kill the same player twice in 30 seconds (Not much rewards since players could abuse it)

Let me know what you guys think of this in the comments. I hope to see this soon!

Edit: More Examples:
Snipe a player from atleast 100 blocks away
Get on top of the highest platform in the space map (You know, where you have to swoop in from the bottom of the map diagonally into the portal and fly up once you come back at the top, turn around and get on the platform)
Hit players 200 times in 1 life
Snipe 50 players in the air

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Kill X players in 1 minute
Mweh, don't see why not

Get a 100.0 K/D ratio
Get a 150.0 K/D ratio
I hope you realise this is nearly impossible

Kill the same player twice in 30 seconds (Not much rewards since players could abuse it)
Then what's the point of adding it? Also, the achievement is just encouraging to target players and FFA is already toxic enough on its own, no thank you.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I hope you realise this is nearly impossible
Atleast you have something to do then, instead of getting all achievements in 1 day.

Then what's the point of adding it? Also, the achievement is just encouraging to target players and FFA is already toxic enough on its own, no thank you.
Seems valid, maybe change it to killing 2 players in 30 seconds.

I'm also going to edit the thread with some more examples. I would like to know what you think about them

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Atleast you have something to do then, instead of getting all achievements in 1 day.
I obviously share your opinion in that there are way too few achievements and that they are way to easy, but adding achievements that are close to impossible is not going to make it any better

Seems valid, maybe change it to killing 2 players in 30 seconds.
No because then players can get all achievements in one day, right? This is something even @Hour Glass can do and he sucks at PvP (lol)
Just join and join a huge fight and you basically got it already

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I obviously share your opinion in that there are way too few achievements and that they are way to easy, but adding achievements that are close to impossible is not going to make it any better
Same with making it to easy. Adding a bit of challenge to the games IS going to make it better. It seems like most tryhards are getting the achievements so fast, that they just have everything within a short period of time. (Next to 10K kills, 100Kills in 1 life but still) For me, having all the achievements completed is just taking the fun away, yes even without achievements the game's fun. But having actual goals will make it fun. Players will knock to get the big achievement with much rewards. If you add achievements that will only take maybe 10 minutes if you play full time, you can also just add no achievements.

No because then players can get all achievements in one day, right? This is something even @Hour Glass can do and he sucks at PvP (lol)
Just join and join a huge fight and you basically got it already
How many kills then? 5? 10? Also, the main thing I'm suggesting is more achievements. These are just some examples.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Same with making it to easy. Adding a bit of challenge to the games IS going to make it better. It seems like most tryhards are getting the achievements so fast, that they just have everything within a short period of time. (Next to 10K kills, 100Kills in 1 life but still) For me, having all the achievements completed is just taking the fun away, yes even without achievements the game's fun. But having actual goals will make it fun. Players will knock to get the big achievement with much rewards. If you add achievements that will only take maybe 10 minutes if you play full time, you can also just add no achievements.
I did say I share your opinion that the current achievements are way too easy, though, just going to say it again, adding achievements that are close to impossible is not even going to encourage anyone to get them. And most tryharders don't get them too fast, most tryharders already have them

Also
(Next to 10K kills, 100Kills in 1 life but still)
7CmaNZG.jpg

Also, the main thing I'm suggesting is more achievements. These are just some examples.
Just saying "Add achievements" is obviously not a good suggestion, giving examples is though then don't go ahead and say "These are just examples!" when your suggestion was all about these so called 'examples' ;)

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I did say I share your opinion that the current achievements are way too easy, though, just going to say it again, adding achievements that are close to impossible is not even going to encourage anyone to get them. And most tryharders don't get them too fast, most tryharders already have them
If some people don't want to get them, just let them. But I'm sure a certain amount of people DO want to get it and it is also a great way to actually have something to do. Some people get bored of FFA and this would be part of a solution.

I don't understand what's so hard about it. You know the achievements like get 10K total kills and kill 100 players in 1 life? I mean those

Just saying "Add achievements" is obviously not a good suggestion, giving examples is though then don't go ahead and say "These are just examples!" when your suggestion was all about these so called 'examples' ;)
I never said I don't want my examples to be implemented. I DO want to have them in-game, but if Cubecraft adds more achievements to ffa, but they are not my examples, that would be okay. I just want more challenges to ffa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom