Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No (comment why)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey CubeCrafters! I have a suggestion that I own pretty cool find. My suggestion is a ability. That ability means that if you have a 10% chance the shoot that arrow for example that he also still get hit by a lightning bolt. And the more you upgrade the better chance you have that he is hit by a bolt. Vote above

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
And what would that lightning bolt do?
I like your idea tho. But if the bolt does lots of damage than would it be too op for it to get added.

Reactions: Starry

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Instead how about a chance to shiit a triple arrow or a damage arrow? I'm not a big fan of abilities honestly.

Lightning does about 5 hearts of damage with iron armour on I believe? Feel free to roast me if im wrong
If that's it, it would be too op and has to be reduced. People would just bowspam and get kills too easy and too fast.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Trust me, the eggwars player base isn't that smart. They only use punch bows and will always opt for melee rather than snipez
But still one shot for 2 heartsfor one shot when for example full diamond is a lot.

But it will be maybe like 2 hearts or something
Let's say 1 heart, 2 hearts for one shot is still a lot and lightning bolts go through armor.
So if you're full iron or diamond you lose 2 hearts. Way too much.

Last edited:

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
But still one shot for 2 heartsfor one shot when for example full diamond is a lot.

Let's say 1 heart, 2 hearts for one shot is still a lot and lightning bolts go through armor.
So if you're full iron or diamond you lose 2 hearts.
Yeah, thats what i mean.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
No, I am against this idea. Such a lightning strike is very strong so way too OP for a Skywars game. You just have to hit 10 arrows and you have killed someone.

That's still very OP.
Or just 1 hearth. So it's not that you have every arrow a lightning bolt

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom