Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I fee like in Eggwars, the only good Abilities (in my opinion) is Have a chance to get a block upon breaking, and the feather falling 50% chance one. Now, it took FOREVER for abilities to finally come as an update. But Now, there aren't really any USEFUL ones for me and possibly a lot of other players. There are only 3 abilities in speed eggwars, without a dought, there needs to be more in speed. Maybe some more interesting and variety in normal and speed. Like abilities that will come in handy for certain people. I don't have any ideas, my favorite one is the feather falling, but I just feel like there needs to be a little more. Especially in speed eggwars.

-Hank

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
I agree with you to a point, when I first saw the abilities, I was kind of let down and wished there would be more. On the other hand though, players can't be TOO op or the game won't be fun, and may be more frustrating to younger players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom